Chapter One: Are you serious?

"You Bailey! Come here!"

"Ailee." I corrected.

"Whatever, I don't care. Anyways here's the stuff or whatever that you need to buy for me."

"But I have no money!"

"Where's that 5 bucks I gave you last month?"

"I spent it on food and this list is about seventy-five dollars not counting tax," I said trying to stay calm.

"Don't be all smarty pants on me."

"I'm-" I sighed, "Yes mother."

I walked out of my step-mom's room and heard my stepsister, Ella scream, "Hailey!!!!!!"

What a life...I have no money, not enough food to eat, and the worst family ever.

"Yes, sister." I said

"Don't call me sister. I don't like you, and neither do I want you as a sister." She replied coldly.

"Yes, master."

"Now that sounds good. Now go fetch me some pretty clothes so I can impress Kevin Woo today,"

"Yes, master."

I quickly ran to her gigantic closet and picked out some clothes for her. Ella has NO sense of fashion. Without me she would be eckkk.

"Are you freaking done yet?!" Ella whined.

"I'm done."

"Thank you, now go away. I don't want to see your hideous face anymore."

Isn't my life just completely perfect?! No, no it's not. My mansion or should I said Their mansion is huge. We have a pool, a fountain that's made out of pure gold, a luxury bathroom, and a bunch more. Do you know where I stay? The basement. Yeah, that's right the basement. But the thing I like the most is that there are instruments there. There is a guitar, a keyboard, and a violin. That's all the instruments that I can play. And I sing a bit. The basement is also sound proof so whenever I make a sound, my evil step-mom and sister won't hear a thing. This mansion is huge and expensive, so the basement isn't that bad.

"Hey! Kallie! Remember when we go to school act like you don't know me. It would be so embarrassing if people knew that I was related to you," Ella said in disgust.

"Yes, master."

--------------------------------------------

"Loser"

"Fatty"

"Acne face"

"Stupid"

"Why is she even here?"

These are the things I hear every single time I reach school. My school was classy, modern and beautiful. It looks more like a high class hotel than a school. In this school there are only brats, spoiled teens, sluts, fakes, and people who think that they are better than everybody. Then there's me. People call me names and bully me because of the way I dress and act. The worst thing is my stepsister Ella was the one that started this. No one knows that I'm her stepsister; everybody thinks I'm an Ella wannabe. But I'm not. She likes to make my life as horrible as possible. Ella seems nice, innocent, pretty, and she acts like a princess. Everybody follows her around and loves her because she is so beautiful. Even without makeup she looks like a goddess. But on the inside she is evil, cruel, a slut, and she's always ready to make you life as miserable as possible. She will target anybody that she hates, anyone that defies her, and anyone that has made her look bad. She has made girls cry, turn bad, and some girls have even committed suicide because of her. No one knows the truth about Ella. Even if they did they wouldn't dare tell anyone in fear of what she would do to them. That's how dangerous my stepsister is.