Chapter 59

“We look hot,” Alice concluded, looking us over in the full length mirror. I had to give it to her, she was right.

To get ready for the dance, we had gone all out with makeup and hair. Alice might have gone a bit overboard though. She was going as a girly- version of Dracula. With hardly any cloth covering her womanly parts, I can shamelessly say she looked like a sex goddess. Her face was caked with makeup, giving her skin an un-humanly glow, which in my opinion looked pretty cool. She had curled her hair and let that red wave down her back.

I didn’t have to do nearly as much, luckily.  Like Alice, my shredded red top barely concealed me so I had a tight black undershirt. I thought it made the costume better, giving it a sexier look, which is exactly what I was aiming for. My blood-red skirt looked like someone had splattered black paint on it reached just below my butt. Since I still had some modesty, I had bought some ripped in place knit stockings. I had completed the outfit with knee-high black boots that made my calves look skinnier and longer. My hair fell in tousled waves down my back. The only makeup I had one was a bunch of mascara and smoky eye shadow. But in all, even I would admit that I looked amazing.

I didn’t know if Noah thought we were back on for tonight, considering we had only made up a couple days ago. I was hoping that this outfit would convince him and we could have the night of our lives. Tonight, I was Lexi’s apprentice. But instead of seducing tons of guys, I was focusing on one.

“Let’s go get the stupid dance over so we can screw our boyfriends,” She said, smacking her lips. I felt a blush tickle my cheeks as she said this so I ducked my head, but not before she got a glimpse.

“If you are still nervous don’t worry. Noah won’t be able to keep his hands off you while you are wearing that,” Alice said. I smirked.

“That’s the plan.” She beamed at me.

“You are oozing confidence. That’s sexy,” She said, grabbing her clutch from my bed. She turned back to face me.

“You ready to go?” She asked. I merely nodded my head. She smiled and we both began to walk down the stairs.

Well, I say walked, but I really wobbled. This boots had quite a bit of heel to them, the only flaw of the outfit. I hoped that I would be able to balance for the night. It would be really embarrassing to fall on my face in front of everyone.

Once we finally made it downstairs, I heard a car horn honk. I rolled my eyes.

What a gentleman.

I had convinced Drake and Alice to let me ride with them and I meet Noah at the dance. They had been a little hesitant to agree but complied when I said that I would get out of the car as soon as we got to school and walk in alone. Giving them time to do god knows what in the car.

I smiled politely at Drake as I climbed into the back seat and Alice into the front. As soon as Alice walked into the car, Drake practically eye raped her. I rolled my eyes as she smirked at him and winked.

“Can we get to the dance? I want to actually arrive before it over,” I said faking anger but I was smiling on the inside.

Drake met my eyes in the rear view mirror and grinned. “Sure thing Cinderella. Oh and I just thought you should know that Noah’s favorite color is red,” Drake said.

I smiled proudly at my covered with red outfit. For once, my instincts had been correct.

“Noah wants you to meet him by the refreshments table,” Drake informed me. I nodded my head.

“Okay.”

The rest of the ride was silent. I had nothing else to do so I couldn’t help but notice how Drake’s eyes seemed to sway from the road and onto Alice. His eyes shone with love as he studied her. I wondered if that was what Noah and I looked like from the outside. I hoped it was. Any couple that looked like that was meant to be together.