Few Months Later..

Everything has changed alot since Samuel had first arrived in New Orleans or Sam as he likes to be called. Marcel got his little teenage witch to do a spell to see if he really is my son and well I bet you can guess the answer to that.

When I told everyone who he was at first everyone was shocked, Marcel didn't believe him neither sis Thierry but Diego was happy to meet him and treated him like family straight off. Thierry warmes up to him once it was confirmed he really is my son, that boy is too protective of me but its cute and Marcel well he didn't like Sam at all not one bit. I knew he would be jealous and would be afraid of loosing me but just because Samuel has came back into my life doesn't mean he will be pushed to the side which ue eventually realized and now the four of them are all like brothers.

I feel so much lighter since he has arrived and more calm and relaxed. I guess all these centuries of not knowing really took its toll on me but now that I know what had happened to him I don't feel any of those negative feelings anymore, I feel content, happy even.

How will Kol react when he finds out? Will he be happy? Will we be able to mend our broken relationship or will he still ignore me? And Nik oh god I forgot to tell him about Sam! Haven't spoken to him since I left Mystic Falls but hopefully he will be happy for me plus it means we have another Original Hybrid in the family and I bet he will love that.

Elijah will be happy aswell he loves his family and the more the merrier and I can trust that he will protect Sam with his life.

Rebekah would most likely be annoyed about having another boy in the family but she will love him like he is her own, she always did want her own child she would probably spoil him my son or not.

Finn wouldn't care only be angry that another member of our family is an "abomination" as he puts it.

Kol..I have no idea how he will react but I have a feeling that he wont believe that he is our son and will try to kill him while in denial but thankfully only way to kill him is the white oak stake and I am pretty sure he hasn't got one.

"You alright Ma?" I heard Marcel's voice from behind me.

I stood up and walked over to him with a genuine smile even though I was still concerned about how this could go.

"Just fine Marcellus thank you" We shared a hug and walked down the stairs together with Marcel on my right hand side to join everyone else for our feast.

"Hey Mom" Sam said as he appeared on my left side.

"Hello Sammy" I grinned.

We had a little chat about random things and joked about Marcel as a human child which he just pouted cutely at but then the heartbeats were heard which meant the humans had arrived.

"Mhmm-mhmm-mm" Marcel spoke "Don't they smell delicious?" He smirked.

Sam chuckled nodding his head but I was too busy looking into the crowd of humans to pick my meal of the night.

"Remember boys don't play with your food" I jokingly scolded dancing away to a nice human boy that was looking around at the artifacts.

"Hello" I spoke up when he wasn't paying attention causing him to jump.

"Oh um..Hi" He smiled genuinely.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Oh just looking at all the paintings did you know this building was made 200 years ago?" He smiled while taking everything in.

I couldn't help chuckle since it was me and the other originals who half built this entire city but obviously I can't tell him that.

"Yes I did" I smiled kindly.

"I wish that I could live to see the next era" He sighed.

Hmm I haven't turned anyone in a while.

"Well what if you could would you?" I asked.

"Yes" He answered almost immediately.

Someome is eager aren't they.

"What if the only way to do that was to become a monster?" I joked.

He laughed shrugging his shoulders.

"Well then I guess that I will have to be damned" He joked back making me laugh more.

Oh he has no idea what he is in for.

I lead him up the stairs and away from the crowd and bit into my wrist before shoving it to his mouth forcing him to drink my blood.

"What the hell" He shouted in fear.

"I'm just helping you out mate you wanted to live to see the next era dont you?" I questioned.

He hesitantly nodded his head while avoiding eye contact.

"Well then shut up" With that I snapped his neck and let hia body drop to the floor.

"Really Ma you had to turn a guest?" Thierry sighed coming into the room.

"Well I promised Marcel I'd replace one of his night walkera that I killed so this is my replacement" I shrugged carelessly.

"He's going to be pissed" Thierry muttered.

"Oh well" I chuckled leaving the room with Thierry in tow.

We danced and laughed and fed till we werw full, all in all it was another glamorous night in New Orleans. Thierry was right Marcel was annoyed to find a dead body in his study but once I explained it was the one I owed him and that he would be a valuable asset he calmed down and we all went to bed.

***

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I realized it had been a month since I had updated and couldn't make you guys wait any longer.

Enjoy and leave a comment about what you think!

LOVE YOU GUYS! :)