Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Xavier's playroom shower----------->)

A/N- this chapter is in Nate's POV, warning nuff said. Please enjoy the song and the video, Undertow by Goapele.

Nothing in my life could have prepared for the nerves that racked my body the minute I stepped up onto the front porch of Xavier’s house. I dawdled for a minute or two, fidgeting and sweating like I just ran a 20K marathon. My heart was in my throat and it threatened to choke me with each pounding beat. Tonight was the night I was going to introduce myself to gay sex for the very first time. Over the years and in secret, I would sit in the darkness of my room watching all kinds of gay pornography. Hiding like it was some little secret to be ashamed of, when in all actuality I was disgusted with myself and the coward that I was for trying to conceal who I am. Bashing those who had the courage to be themselves despite what society had to say.

Closing my eyes, I wiped my sweaty palms on the side of my jeans, drew in a deep calming breath, and reached out to push the doorbell. And almost immediately the door swung open and Xavier was standing there. His dark brown eyes glowed in the darkening evening light like they were lit from within as he studied my upturned face. He stepped forward and he raised a thick arm; his huge palm gripped the back of my neck and I felt the tension leak out of my body. Xavier’s touch was warm and soothing and I lowered my gaze, not wanting him to see the sheer vulnerability he caused with a single touch.

“I am proud of you baby, it took a lot of courage to make that first step.” He whispered in my ear, his warm breath brushed over my clammy skin and I felt like I had conquered the world with the tidbit of praise he bestowed upon me. Fuck, I was so damned confused, if someone told me that I would be reacting this way, so submissive to another man a few weeks ago, I would have punched them in the face. Yet, here I was ready to do absolutely anything just to see this man smile and to hear those words of praise pass his lips. “Come in and relax, pup. Look at me.” He commanded and my eyes immediately flew up to his, the affection I saw simmering in their depths almost had me bawling like a baby. “Remember, nothing happens tonight unless you want it to happen.”

Xavier took me by the hand and led me into his home. I docilely followed behind him as he led me towards his den. We had barely cleared the entranceway when I was knocked backwards; my hand was ripped from Xavier’s larger paw. I found my arms full of sexy slender man. Robbie’s squeal of delight almost burst my eardrum as he wrapped those long legs around my waist, and locked his arms around my neck. He leaned back and gave me a full on megawatt smile before giving me a smacking kiss on my lips.

Xavier chuckled from behind us as I wrapped a snuggling Robbie in my arms and drew him closer to my chest. “Well hello to you too.” I said by way of greeting and watched those beautiful sky blue eyes light up with joy. Who in their right mind could ever resist someone so unconsciously beautiful?

Robbie hopped down and grabbed my hand and literally propelled me across the room. “I hope you haven’t eaten, I made a variety of things and Daddy said that I get to introduce you to my cooking.” He said and he plopped me down on a plush pillow situated on the floor between the center table and couch. Xavier walked over at a more sedate pace and sat down on the sofa, and that was when I realized for the first time tonight what the big man was wearing, or I should say not wearing. His massive chiseled chest was bare and on full glorious display. His sweatpants hung low on his hips and I could tell that he was wearing absolutely nothing underneath them. The ridge of his impressive cock was on clearly outlined beneath the fabric, and saliva poured into my mouth so fast I reached up to make sure I wasn’t drooling like a moron.