Chapter 1: Goodbye Summer...

Third Person Speaking:

"Love isn't what I thought it was after all," she whispered to herself. "Because at the end of the fucking day, your heart gets broken and shattered into small pieces." She laughs sarastically, "Well, isn't that so fucking cringey."

Betrayal. Pain. Unfairness. Broken Promises. Hurting her again like fresh meat, formed a fresh wound. The pain, she still feels it every damn day.

She'd like to live normally but right now, there isn't such thing as 'normal'.

(4 years ago)

Sophie POV:

"Can you guys believe it?" I asked my two best friends who were: Eva Daniels and Madison Landers.

"Believe what?" Eva asked nonchalantly, her face still dug up deep in her new iPhone which she have been obsessing for the past few weeks. 

"Well duh, the fact that summer is going to an end," I paused, not wanting to finish the sentence, but somehow finally accepting the fact that today is the last day of summer. "Um..that today IS the last day of summer?" I rephrased.

"Oh," Eva just puffed out. Her nails still producing that annoying tapping sounds to her phone's screen. 

"Ugh! Thank you so damn fucking much for reminding us Sophie!" Madison said sarcastically. I giggled at that because sure, summer was fun but I guess life isn't really about living our lives like we wanted to live it, but it's all about living it like how everybody's living it. Which means studying for the whole 15 years, work until 60 and retire and die. Just wow, life is pretty damn beautiful, isn't it ? Please note my sarcasm.

"Haha sorry," I said while chuckling a bit. "We should probably go now though, it's getting late and we should be preparing ourselves for tomorrow," I reminded them. They nodded in agreement, we said our goodbyes and drove back to our respective houses.

Tomorrow will surely be a long, long, long day.

_________________________________

Beep! BEEP! BEEP!

"Oh fucking hell no, I hate this fucking alarm clock with that fucking noise you freaking make!" I groaned and put my head under the pillows. It was the noise of the most annoying alarm clock ever, given to me by my parents, and to be honest, I didn't missed the noise because it's probably the most shittiest thing that has ever been invented. No, I'm being silly but still, I hate that noise.

My eyes were still closed, wanting to go back to sleep but then,

"Fucking Sophie! Fucking get up! It's the first fucking day of school and no way you are getting fucking late today!" Oh my, I knew that voice all too well and that was my sister, Olivia. It's not that I don't like her but I actually do because she is a caring sister, but it's the fact that she's always bossy and because my parents are rarely home, so they always put Olivia in charge of the place and of me. She is twenty and I'm just seventeen so it makes pretty much sense.

"OK! Now leave!" I nearly shouted but then giggled because that have probably annoyed her. Hahaha, sisters love!

When she finally left, I hurriedly jumped out of bed and took a shower. I dried my hair and now I was going to chose some clothes to wear for the first-fucking-day of school.

I decided to wear some red skinny jeans, a simple white t-shirt which says: "First damn day of hell", some beanie and some pair of my black vans.

I checked myself in the mirror to make sure I was looking fine. I put the last touch of my make up and "Perfect!" I said to myself with a huge smile. Now ready, I was prepared for this first day of hell, just like what the t-shirt said.