Michael

Thanks guys for the ideas (: I've seen some that I haven't done so I'll do those.

I screen shotted your comments and I will give you credits for the idea (: <3

I love you guys.

••• credits to @LeprechaunGoddess •••

You were sitting on the couch playing with your strings on your hoodie.

Looking around the room of guys you felt slightly uncomfortable.

The only ones you knew here were Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis.

You didn't know the other four guys that were in the room.

Pulling out your phone from your pocket you decided to scroll through twitter and check the newsfeed.

"Whatcha doing?" A voice said sitting down beside you.

Quickly turning your head, you saw it was Niall and immediately smiled," Just on twitter."

He nodded leaving his chin on your shoulder and watched as you scrolled through your news feed.

Feeling butterflies in your stomach, you bit your bottom lip to prevent yourself from smiling widely.

"Have you gotten to know the guys?" He asked sitting up.

"Nope." You shook your head putting your phone back into your pocket.

"Well c'mon you're going to get to know them." He smiled pulling you up by gripping your wrists and taking you to the couch where the guys were playing.

You blushed as you approached them and saw that they were all cute.

"Guys." Niall spoke making them pause their game.

"This is (Y/N). (Y/N) that's Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton." He said pointing to each of the guys as he said their name.

Smiling you shyly waved and got a little closer to Niall.

They waved back and continued to play except for one.

The one with the bright red hair just stayed smiling at you and you couldn't help but smile back. Michael was his name, you said to yourself.

As you two stayed staring at eachother you the room instantly became quiet," MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD! YOU MADE US LOOSE YOU LET THEM KILL ME AND YOU DIDNT HELP ME!" Luke cried, pouting and crossing his arms infront of his chest.

"Sorry." Michael blushed looking away," I wasn't really paying attention.. (Y/N) do you want to play?"

Looking at the game they were playing and instantly recognized it from when you and Niall always played it," Yeah sure." You smiled, taking a seat by him as he handed you his controller.

You both played and actually got along pretty well.

He told you some things about him as a child and you told him some things as well.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Liam cheered taking a sip from his Pepsi can.

"I'm in!" Michael yelled and looked over at you," are you?"

Nodding you all sat on the ground forming a circle.

"Niall you coming or what?" Luke smiled.

He looked annoyed, but you didn't know why, you would have to ask him later.

"Sure." He muttered walking over to the circle sitting down across from you.

You shot him a quick smile as the game started off with Michael.

"Uhhhhm," he started looking around the circle then stopped when he met your eyes," (Y/N) truth or dare?"

Looking around the circle before looking back at him you answered confidently," Dare."

Everyone said 'oooh' and you laughed to yourself.

Michael seemed like a cool guy, hopefully he wouldn't make you do anything embarrassing.

"I dare you to..." He stayed thinking then bit his bottom lip," I dare you to kiss me."

Smiling a bit you laughed and slowly leaned in.

Right when your guys' noses touched you heard glass break causing you both to jump back.

You stared at Niall who was standing up and his glass cup shattered all over the ground.

"Woah Niall.." Ashton breathed looking up at him.

"Michael if you kiss her I swear.." He grumbled before walking out into the backyard.

"What was that about?" Liam questioned, looking over at me.

"I don't know.. But I'm going to find out." You mumbled shooting Michael an apologetic smile before getting up as heading to the backyard.

When you reached outside, he was sitting on a swing, swinging himself lightly.

"What was that about?" You asked walking over to him.

"He was about to kiss you." He said, almost in a whisper.

"So? It was just a dare." You shrugged.

"You don't get it do you," he laughed tugging at his hair," I'm in love with you (Y/N)! Ever since the day Zayn introduced you to us! I love your smile! I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about something you like, I love your laugh because it's far from the normal laughs but that's what makes it special! I just... I love you!"

"Niall.." You whispered.

He looked up at you sighing.

"I love you too." You smiled, knowing you can finally say your feelings for him.

He stood up and embraced his arms around you," really?"

You nodded kissing his cheek," yeah, let's go back inside and continue playing. Yeah?"

He nodding lacing your fingers together as you both walked inside.

-------

-------

Late update 😁

I made a YouTube video!!

Here's the link

http://youtu.be/rJK4IN-6klI

If you want to watch it 💖

My channel is : Isis Atalie and my personal twitter is IsisAtalie

I'll tweet a picture of my channel and I'll tweet the link on my personal channel too.

Thanks again for the amazing ideas guys, I love you I love you I love you!!!

©AmeezySmiley.