[1] Wtf Just Happened?

|| Evangeline's POV ||

[Outfit in External Link]

I walked down the hall and stopped infront of locker #1226. I spinned the combination lock and opened it up. I pulled out my French II notebook, and my Advanced Physics and Calculus books. Replacing it with my World History and English books. When I closed my locker Chresanto was standing right in my face.

"Shit bro," I said holding my chest like I almost had a heart attack. "You can't be doing that you know." I tell him, when my breathing goes back to normal.

"Haha, I'm sorry E." He says giving me that sexy corner smile. He looked around at the almost empty hallway. He waited for some girl to go into a classroom before leaning in and kissing me. We kissed for awhile and then the both of us pulled away and smiled.

"You riding with me after school?" He asked. I nodded. "iight, meet me at the side of the school after your last class."

"Okay," I say before he kisses me once more and walks away. I smile to myself and walk into my Physics class.

"What you smiling so hard for?" Serenity asks me as I sit inbetween her and Niko. My smile slowly fades and I just shake my head.

"No reason," I say shrugging. "Hey Nikka" I say to Niko.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that? It's such a girl name. Tryna play a nigga out like he gay or somethin." He says.

I laugh and hold my hands up in surrender, "sorry." We all laugh. These two were really my only friends other than Chres. And I wouldn't even consider them as BEST friends. More like friendly acquaintences.

"I bet it was Chresanto." Ty says pulling out her notebook. No one knows about me and Chres sleeping with eachother. And only very few know that we're even friends.

"Chresanto?" I ask as if I don't know what she's talking about.

"Girl, you like the fuck outta that nigga. And it's Obvs. Y'all have something going on." It is? How?

"Yea you're right. We do have something going on. It's called, friendship." Sex. "We're just FRIENDS!" Fuck buddies.

"Aye, I was only kidding" She says. I sigh.

"Well don't just 'kid' like that cause there isn't anything going on with us." Lies. "And there never will be." The sad truth.

"iight iight," She says. I looked over to Niko and saw him writing something. I was trying to read it but as soon as he noticed he quickly pulled it away.

"Do you mind?" He asked coldly. Well EXCUSE the FUCK outta me! What the hell is up with these cats today?

-{ l u n c h }-

I grabbed my lunch and sat down at my normal table. Alone. I'm what you could say a loner. I don't blame people for not wanting to sit with me either. They don't wanna be seen with that weird ass girl Eva. As I took a bite out of my sandwich Chres came and sat beside me. That was a first.

"Wassup babe." He says. Babe? That was also a first.

"Hey...?"

"Can I have a bite?"

"Sure," I say about to break off a piece of the bottom but he just took the whole thing outta my hand and took a big bite out of the side I ate from. Then, he picked up my soda and took a swig.

"Thanks," He said. Okay. Wtf just happened?

"You're welcome....?" I say weirdly. Then he slid his hand onto my thigh and down to my 'area' rubbing on my shorts. I bit my lip. "Chres, what are you d-doing?" I ask.

"You don't like it?" He whispered.

"I-I do, but you never sit over here so people are watching and becoming suspicous." I say as I try to hold back a moan and remain non-chalant.

"Let 'em watch," He said smirking and stops rubbing. "Damn, I can't wait to be inside of you." He whispers before getting up and walking away.

Did he really just do that infront of everyone?

Now, I was just sitting there recieving stares from a few people. One person in particular, Gabi, looked as if she wanted to throw daggers straight into my chest. I smirked at her and began eating again. 'Da fuq just happened?' I asked myself again.