SINFUL - 23

Kobe had just ended a FaceTime call with Anna when Guvna came bustling through his front door with their dinner.

"Why've you got that dumb smile on your face?" Guvna kicked off his trainers and slumped his body down onto the sofa.

"Nothing." Kobe smirked, lowering his eyelids as visions of Anna's s*xy lips and cleavage entered his mind. He leant over to the table in search of his specific order. "Hope these prawn crackers aren't stale like last time." Guvna simply laughed. "Wait, where's the other two?" Kobe realised his brother and Shaydun had left with Guvna but hadn't come back with him.

"Getting into some mix up." Guvna seemed disinterested as he bit into his BBQ ribs. Kobe's common sense knew it couldn't be serious beef or else Guvna wouldn't be sitting here, eating and appearing so relaxed.

"Mix up?"

"Can't believe Prince told Raheem straight up that he pressed his gyal?" Guvna laughed with his mouth full.

"He what?" Kobe's eyebrow rose in disbelief but the tone of his voice remained neutral. Part of him wasn't even shocked because he had known his brother to pull stunts like this. "What happened, what did Raheem say?"

"He didn't believe him but he banged him though."

"And then what?"

"I left them outside man was hungry."

Kobe dropped his phone in the pocket of his jeans and stood up, kissing his teeth.

He slipped feet into the Adidas sliders nearby the front door and left the flat. All he had to do was walk along the balcony and he could see his brother and Shaydun. There was no sign of Raheem though. As his head began to fill with images of what could have happened, Prince discarded the spliff and the pair entered his block.

"What did you do?" Kobe's eyes darkened at the sight of his brother's grim smile but he remained calm.

"I told him the truth."

"The f*ck?" Shaydun chuckled at Kobe's response.

"He didn't even believe me though, that pums got him f*cked up." Prince laughed lazily, the influence of the weed was now evident.

"You're the one that's f*cked up man. Get your priorities straight man."

Kobe shook his head at his brother.

"Bro, don't get sh*t misconstrued. I'm pretty sure looking after you and Morgan and Reagan is what I've been doing every f*cking day so don't chat to me about priorities." He watched Prince's lip curl in disgust. Kobe said nothing as he was right. "He needed to know init...me and Raheem, we're still brothers, we are still sharing hoes." Prince laughed as they walked back into the flat. "Stop looking so worried little bro, he don't believe Andrea is scatty so relax yeah." Kobe was sure something was wrong with his brother. He didn't understand why he liked to mess around with all these girls because that was why he had lost Morgan's trust in the first place. And he knew if Prince didn't change his ways soon he would lose Morgan forever. No matter how much Prince liked to front, Morgan was a part of him; it would break him to see her with another guy. But Prince being Prince, he wanted to have his cake and eat it too.

Kobe's mind went back to when he had seen Morgan earlier that day, and she had mentioned Prince never wanting to bring Reagan here. He realised it was because he didn't want his son around all the girls he brought around. Another thing that Kobe began to realise was "all the girls" had lowered in number and now it seemed like he was only messing around with Andrea. It was like he was obsessed with her in a way. Was it the fact that she was Raheem's girl that attracted Prince so much or was it the hold that he obviously had over her?