Twenty Things About Meh

Thanks for the tag Liz.

By thank you I hope you know I mean I hate you.

Now, twenty things about me??

ONE: I'm not really a sharing is caring type person. I'm that person that keeps their feelings bottled inside until it kills them. I'm not dead yet though so I got that going for me.

TWO: I hate crying. Mostly because when I cry I look like a tomato and that makes me want to cry more. Like, y'all, it's bad. Real bad.

THREE: Korean Dramas is where it's at, dawg. My two top favorites are Flower Boy Ramen Shop and 49 Days (which I'm rewatching right now as I type this).

FOUR: Speaking of 49 Days, I will one day write a drabble series based off this show because it is complete and total perfection.

FIVE: I don't like, I obsess. Over everything and anything.

SIX: My favorite fruit in the entire world are peaches. Also, the only thing I'm allergic to are peaches. Do you see my dilemma?? It doesn't stop me though. I eat them anyways and then complain for hours about my swollen lips and itchy tongue.

SEVEN: I am an athlete. I love playing almost all sports and I'm pretty good at picking up a new sport. HOWEVER I CANT PLAY BASKETBALL TO SAVE MY LIFE IT IS SO HARD AND I CANT DO THE THING

EIGHT: I read everything. Like I don't have a specific genre that I read. I buy those 99 cent books off Amazon and read those. Let me tell you something now, those books are total garbage most of the time but I still buy them so I can have something to read (seriously though, people on this site write better for the most part).

NINE: I have recently fallen in love with Transformers and Dexter (as in the serial killer, not the kid with the lab). Those are the two newest randoms I've fallen into.

TEN: I am super super proud of the fact that I finished the Seasons Series (aka Summer/Fall/Winter/Spring Days). Like it makes me feel successful. Does that make sense?

ELEVEN: Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, knows I write fanfiction. In fact, nobody evens knows I like to write. I am ridiculously secretive about it.

TWELVE: I am in school to hopefully one day be a doctor (Most of y'all know this though). I want to study Emergency Medicine and then work in the ER. As a result, many times the main character, [Name], often has that job or is going down that path *coughcoughlikemecoughcough*

THIRTEEN: I worked as a lifeguard one summer.

FOURTEEN: I can't swim.

FIFTEEN: I bet you're wondering how the friggity frag number 13 and 14 go together huh? It's kind of funny. I got the job from a friend's dad and I never had to take a lifeguard test. It's kind of like that one spongebob episode where spongebob was the lifeguard that closed down the beach since he couldn't swim.

Except, I didn't close down the pool.

I just sat there like I knew what I was doing.

I don't make good decisions obviously.

SIXTEEN: I can't cook to save my life. For example, this morning I made French toast ("made"). Anyways, the first two were good then I took a bite of the third and it was just mushy bread and raw egg all up in my mouth. It was bad. It was so bad. I'm cringing right now and my stomach is doing flips.

SEVENTEEN: I am always wearing sunglasses. I'm that jerk that wheres them even if it's raining or cloudy, like sorry but I need my sunglasses. It's like a comfort thing. I feel naked without them and my face feels funny.

EIGHTEEN: I love dressing up with the cute clothes and dresses and heels (I have some killer heels that just make my legs look rocking but back to my point), but I could totally live the rest of my life in Nike shorts, a hoodie, and flip flops. Oh, and with my hair up in a lazy bun.

NINETEEN: I don't wear a lot of makeup. I wear like CC cream and some powder to make my skin look a little more even, but I hate eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, and lipstick. I just don't like the way I look in the stuff. I feel like I look better with the natural look.

TWENTY: I dislike most animals. I'm just not an animal person at all. The only animal I do like are dogs, but even then I'm picky about it. I like big dogs and dislike little dogs. And don't even get me started on cats. To say I'm not a cat person is the understatement of the century.

Well there y'all go. You know a little bit more about the mystery that is Miki Hanson. Or maybe you already knew all of this stuff (in which case I'm a little scared).

Who do I tag?

You.

That's right, you right there, reading this. No, don't shake your head at me. Don't roll your eyes. You go write down 20 obscure facts about yourself and YOU ENJOY IT.