The Wedding Day

Note: This chapter serves as a filler, thus it is very short, I apologize.

--

  Today was the day. This was it, the big finale of the first part of my life, and the introduction to life as a married woman. I felt vulnerable and unprepared.

  In the dressing room, Anzu assisted me, along with Aria and Charlotte, two of the friends I had made around Kaiba Corp. Anzu was my maid of honor, while Aria and Charlotte were my bridesmaids. I didn’t know them very well yet, but they were my only other female friends. Aria seemed awkward and shy, but really nice, and Charlotte seemed to be more flirty and outgoing – I had noticed she flirts with everyone, but tends to drift more towards girls.

  “You look so fuckin’ pretty.” Charlotte commented, tightening the corset of the dress. I gasped for air.

  “Maybe you should loosen that a little, so maybe she won’t pass out before she gets down the aisle.” Anzu laughed awkwardly, “I still think you went a little overboard with the lingerie, there’s still time to change into something more modest.”

  “You got to go lingerie shopping with her? Lucky bitch, I wanna see.” Charlotte began loosening my corset maybe too much.

  “Come on, it’s her special day, she can wear what she wants, right?” Aria said.

  “Stop it Charlotte, I don’t know you like that.” I laughed, holding the front of my dress up, “We don’t have time for this, you still have to do my hair and makeup.”

  “I guess so…” Charlotte sighed. Anzu chuckled nervously.

  Seto adjusted his shiny blue tie and straightened his white suit in the mirror, “Maybe I should’ve just gone with the black suit, I look like a rich douchebag.”

  “Well, you kind of are.” Yami jabbed.

  “Hey, come on, I think Anna will love it.” Yugi smiled.

  “You look great, big bro!” Mokuba exclaimed with enthusiasm.

  “I really didn’t mean to put her through all this. Hopefully I don’t mess this up after today.” Seto sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

  “It’s almost time!” Joey shouted from outside the door.

  “Are you ready?” Yugi asked.

  “I hope so.” Seto sighed and walked out the door.

  The least I could say is that I was nervous as I linked arms with Grandpa and prepared to walk down the aisle in my silky white dress. Seto and his best man, Mokuba, as well as Anzu, my maid of honor, were at the altar with the priest. I took a deep breath and walked out to the tune of the “Bridal Chorus.”

  “Are you tired or is it just me?” Seto asked with half amusement after we were in the limo, driving off to our honeymoon after the wedding. Syo was staying with Grandpa for the week, anyway, but it had been nice to live as a family for the past few weeks.

  “I’m exhausted.” I giggled, “I never thought giving toasts and eating cake would be so exhausting.”

  “I never thought it would go so well.”

  “Me neither.”