New Comer & A Bad Vibe

"Okay, just hold your hands out and kick with your left leg. That's right. Just kick harder. With all your strength. But still manage to keep your balance!-"

I fell for the sixth time this afternoon. Mikey was trying to teach me some karate moves.

It wasn't working.

I kept falling because of my balance. Fuck my balance!

The rest of the guys and gals were off doing their own things. But I NEEDED to learn this. Or else I would kill myself over it for the rest of my life!

Okay, so maybe not, but I still need to learn.

"Alright, let's try again." Mikey said, having much patience toward me. He didn't complain once. "Man, you do need to work on your balance." he scratched the back of his head. "Why don't I hold you and you try the moves. Then little by little you'll do it by yourself."

I nodded. "Alright, let's do this!"

Mikey chuckled and placed his hands on my hips. And let me tell you, I didn't mind. I didn't mind AT ALL. I actually enjoyed having his hands on my hips.

My shirt lifted a little, so when he touched my bare skin I felt electricity run through my veins.

"Alright, now just lift your leg. Yeah like that. Now kick again. But keep your hands out. Exactly." he let go of me a bit and I almost fell again. God, I was clumsy.

"Can we continue tomorrow?" I asked. My muscles were aching and I felt like if my legs were gonna fall off.

Mikey smiled. "Yeah sure. Of course. Let's go." Mikey grabbed my hand and we headed to where Chasity and Frank were at.

I smiled at them. They got up from where they were string on the dirt and dusted their pants.

"What'd you think?" I asked. I knew she would give me an honest opinion. Chasity always did.

"Honestly?" she asked. I nodded. She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Uhm...you didn't fall 7 times." she said. Frank and Mikey laughed and Chasity grinned lightly at me.

"Well at least-wait. What's that?" I asked. I noticed there was mark on her neck. Sort of like a...

Chasity quickly covered it with her hand. Hmm...

"Uhm...nothing." she said panicky.

"What do you mean nothing?" i asked, suspicion rising in my mind.

"It's probably just a bight," Frank said. I looked at him. 'What kind of bite?' I wondered. He continued, "from the spider she saw this morning."

"True." Mikey said.

"I guess..." I wasn't convinced, but I would have to interrogate Chasity later.

"Haha. Yea. Uhm, we'll be inside." Chasity said and grabbed Frank's hand. She dragged him inside the diner.

"Look at those love birds go." I sigh. Mikey laughs.

"Tell me about it."

We took Chasity and Frank's place on the ground. I put my head on Mikey's shoulder.

I closed my eyes and felt Mikey start playing with my blue hair.

I heard something off in the distance.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked in the distance. It looked like a motorcycle coming this way.

I quickly got up and looked again. It was a motorcycle!

I felt Mikey get up next to me. "What is it?" he asked. I pointed at the distance.

Gerard and Mayra get out of the car, having seen the motorcycle. They single us to call Evelyn, Ray and Grace.

"Let's tell the others." I say and run in the diner.

"You guys! A motorcycle is coming this way. We don't know if it's from the dracs, so let's get our ray guns to make sure."

They put their bandanas on and we did too. We all went outside.

The motorcycle has come to a stop.

"Get off!" Gerard yells.

"I'm not..." but before the guy says anything Mayra gets him and drops him to the floor. Mikey and Gerard grab him and drag him into the diner.

Evelyn and I tie the guy up, our bandanas still on and our ray guns in our belt, ready for any action. I hear Ray go call Midnight and Fun. They came and we were all in the room. Gerard held his ray gun at the guy.

"What's your name?" Gerard asks.

"I already told you. It's Punk Racer." he answered. He looked at Midnight and smirked at her. Frank was about ready to burst.

"I think he meant what your real name is." Frank snapped.

"And why would I tell you that?"

"Just spit it out already!" Midnight said, annoyed by the guy.

"Whatever you want sweetheart." he says and winks at Midnight. "Erin. My name is Erin."

"What the fuck do you want?" Frank snaps.

"I'm running from the draculoids." he says. "I'm a killjoy. Like you guys."

We discuss about it, but after a while we let him stay. He is a killjoy after all. A very annoying one, but a killjoy none the less. Grace suggests he sleeps in one of the booths and we agree.

I was in the bunk with Mikey now.

"Do you think the dracs will find us?" I whisper, wondering out loud.

"They won't." Mikey answers. "And even if they do, I won't let them harm you in any way. This'll end soon. Don't worry about it."

"But BL/ind said they'll rule the world. And I'm starting to think this'll never end."

"Don't believe what they say." he said. "We need to shape the future. And if we say this'll end, it will."

I nodded. "I'm just scared you know?"

I felt him nod. "I understand." he paused. "Let's go to sleep. You need some rest."

Mikey caressed my cheek and I closed my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

---------

Update! Fuck yeah! :D Sorry I haven't updated. This time I have no excuse:/ I'll try and update tomorrow or after tomorrow:)

-Viper Kid