Welcome to L.A

The car ride the rest of the way was simple and easy the boys took it in turns driving and we never stopped and never looked back on what we had left behind in that elevator.

Arial slept most of the way in my arms. I hope father can find her family , I couldn't bare the thought of her living without her family like I did for most of my life. The band had all taken a liking to her, we all hoped deep down inside that we could return her home.

I stepped out of the car to look at what was now home. Ariel held my hand tight, it was dark and in a ally. Just what every vampire wanted, thanks to my father we don't have to pay rent because someone owed him a favour but this place wasn't a palace.

"This looks nice" Lex said pulling all the gear out of the back of the van. We all grabbed our own bags and started towards the door which flung open as Trays hand reached for the Handel.

"Honey your home" Spike said standing at the other side his arms open wide. Behind him stood my father with his arms crossed.

I ran into Spikes arms , I didn't care what my father thought Spike was my best friend.

"Oh I missed you so much" I said not letting go. I heard Lex cough as the rest of the band tried to squeeze through the door.

I let go of spike and moved out of the way and then proceeded to hug my father. Ariel walked on over to us and smiled. Her body became her demonic self again.

"Is this Arial" My father said looking down at the girl.

"YES" Arial said loudly. I put my hand on her head. She looked up at me and smiled, she was such a sweet child.

"You are going to come with me and we are going to find your family!" My father said looking at her, her head turned to face him and smiled.

"This is my father , he will take good care of you" I said as I walked back over to the door to grab my bag.

I was about to pick it up before Spike beat me to it. I smiled at him awkwardly. He didn't have to do that.

"Your tired let me get your stuff" Spike said smiling back at me.

"Haha , no chance of getting any sleep. Lex has already booked a gig for us" I said rolling my eyes at the thought I just wanted to sleep.

"When?" Spike asked.

"In two hours" I said looking over at the band who all looked at me "I think we have to pick our rooms"

As soon as I said that Spike ran over to one of the rooms closet to the kitchen and placed my bag down there.

"This is Doves room" Spike said looking over at me. Thanks Spike , I didn't really mind having the worst room as long as I got to sleep.

The rest of the band looked back at me , Jasmine gave me a bit of a wink. She believed that there was much more then friendship going on. She was dead wrong he use to be with my mother , that would be disgusting.

I had been so busy and excited to see my father and Spike that I hadn't even looked at this place. The walls were red and the floor black , it was amazing 'the vampires hideout'. It was small but it had three bedrooms.

I moved over to my room which Spike had eagerly picked out for me. He opened the door and there was the most amazingly decorated room, dark purple with a four poster bed which seemed to fit in such a small space. Posters of Billy Idol, Bowie and The Sex Pistols covered the room completely. No wonder spike wanted to be this room, if he wasn't quick enough Jasmine and Lex could have gotten it.

The others soon followed and picked out their room. Their rooms were simple not as heavily decorated as mine but I don't think they minded.

"Dove" My father said who has placed Ariel on the couch and was now watching cartoons "can I please talk to you"

"Sure" I said smiling at Spike who placed my bag in my room.

I walked over to my father who pulled me outside. He looked worried about something, he was probably going to warn me about Spike again.

"What's wrong? " I asked ready for a lecture.

"These vampires ? They don't have souls" My father said this was completely different to what I thought he was going to say "what do you know about them?"

"They were Ren's best friends and now they are mine" I said looking at him, I knew what he was getting at but for some reason I still liked them. They didn't have souls and could be blank at time but aren't these my people now ? I am more of a blood sucking vampire the difference between me and them is my conscious is dragging me down.

"I don't think this is a good idea, they can't control themselves they are evil" Father said holding my arm.

"You know I'm finding it very hard to control myself as well! and you know what I am just like them. My soul may be there but so is Raven and she is part of me now. I can't even drink blood that isn't freshly human any more , nothing satisfies me. I can't die but I still feel the thirst and I become weaker when I don't feed. What is gong to happen to me when I'm so weak I can barely stay awake, I'll still be alive but I will be dreaming about all the horrible things Raven did. I can't escape it no matter what I do so why am I even trying to resist? I am a vampire!!!" I said as tears started to fill up my eyes. I don't want to feel anything any more maybe what I have to do is give way to the blood.

"Dove" Father said not knowing what to do.

"I think you should go, I need time to think " I said muttering , he looked at me hurt but I didn't know what else to do. I was a blood sucking leach.

I walked back into the house, the band was all sitting on the couch enjoying themselves as well as Ariel and Spike.

"Spike !" Father said from the front door "we are going , Ariel come along we will find your family"

Father looked at me with a piercing look . I sighed, Spiked stood up and then put Ariel on his shoulders.

"I'll see you later Ariel" I said touching her leg. I looked at spike who knew something was up "I'll talk to you soon spike"

"Sure thing love, take care" Spike said walking out the door and closing it behind him.

I didn't take my eyes off the door everything had happened so quickly. I didn't know what to do, I hope Ariel finds her family and I hope I see her again.

"Come on guys let's get ready for the show" Tray said clapping his hands , he walked over to me and smiled "your the singer , don't look down"

"Your right Tray" I said smiling , I was going to have a good night to night. Even though I am extremely tired I wasn't going to let that get in the way of anything. Sleep is for the weak.

"We can play your new song you wrote on the way" Lex said pulling out his guitar. He smiled at me, I completely forgot about the song I wrote.

After I woke up I'm that motel room I had the urge to write a song. A song that really connected to me about Raven and I .

I saved the world from Raven to make myself really unhappy , I know it may hurt myself but as long as the people around me are okay, The world will keep turning. If they are happy, I am happy.

"Let's get this show on the road!" I said feeling a moment of enthusiasm.

------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I have so much university work but I'm going to try and upload again before the weekend is over .

This might also not be the best chapter ever written but I didn't know how to start it haha be nice :)

Xoxo Misakisses