Chapter 54: mixed emotions

Mia's Point Of View

"You guys hungry?!" I asked

Justin, Ryan, Za, Khalil and Kendall came to my place the minute they heard i was back in NY, they literally didn't care about anything else- or at least that's what they told me. They wanted to comfort me. Apparently Justin knew about the proposal way before it happened because both him and Ethan planned the whole thing and when he heard it didn't work out he called me, we talked for hours, he comforted me, tried to lighten up my mood and to make me less unhappy and it worked but we haven't seen each other since the day after that party we attended.

I was worried about him, Justin i mean, he was losing weight day by day, he was reckless and apparently he still uses drugs and he still drinks 24/7. During the two weeks i was gone he got back with Selena, I don't know how's that going for him but whatever. Everyone I love was slowly destroying themselves and I felt the need to fix that... to fix them.

"I'm starving" Za and khalil said while za was propping his feet up on the coffee table

"Anyone else?"

"I don't mind eating" Ken mumbled

"Is pizza okay?"

"It's great"

I nodded my head

"Give me the phone I'll order" Za said

I shrugged handing him the phone and sat back next to Justin, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest only to kiss the top of my head "how are you feeling?" He asked

I looked up at him and half smiled "I'm fine don't you worry about me"

He hummed cupping my cheek in his hand while giving me a 'really?' look

"I mean it"

"You need to stop lying to yourself"

I sighed shaking my head slightly "I'm fine Jay i really am"

"Okay love birds we're still here" Khalil said waving his hands in the air

Kendall smirked making me roll my eyes

"I haven't told you guys" I said sitting up

"About what?" Ryan asked

"I got one of the biggest movie offers of my life"

"What is it?"

"Do you have a script or something?"

I cleared my throat "Mimi only sent me a couple of pages but-" i got off the couch and ran towards my office to grab the printed pages "here's the plot summary" I continued, walking back into the living room

Kendall held out her hand for me to give it to her and I smiled handing it to her

"Inspired by a true story, The Vow is the tale of a love that refuses to be forgotten. Leo (Logan Lerman) is devastated when a terrible car accident plunges his wife Paige (Amelia Jackson) into a deep coma. She miraculously recovers - but the last five years of her memories have vanished. Suddenly, Leo finds himself married to a stranger who can't remember anything about him-" Kendall paused to take a breath "Naively, Paige falls back under the influence of her controlling parents (Sam Neill and Jessica Lange) and reconnects with her ex-fiancé (Liam Hemsworth). Desperately, Leo tries to recreate the moments that shaped their romance. Can he rekindle the passion before he loses Paige forever?"

(A/N: I know this movie was out in 2012 and it's already 2013 in the story but go along w this k?)

"I like it" Za said handing me my phone