Vale Decem

Okay I'm really sorry about being slow on updates it's just I have an idea of what I want to do but I can't write it how I want to and it's frustrating and skdidjtnfjrrjbt *passes out.* anyway on with the story

Japan.

I woke up to someone shouting my name.

"Japan! Japan wake up!" I couldn't quite place it at the time. My only option was to open my eyes, which felt like lead, "Japan please!" Finally I got the energy to open my eyes. I was lying on the ground with my head in somebody's lap. I looked up to see America's worried face.

"What happened?" I groaned and clutched at my forehead.

"I don't know. You okay?" America asked.

"I think so...where are we?" I sat up and looked around. With a sinking feeling I knew this place was way too big for just two people.

"I wish I knew." America sighed and helped me sit up, "Did you see Natalie anywhere?"

"Yeah. I woke up to her shaking me and that was at the...the wynchrister house?"

"Oh you mean the Winchester Mystery house?" America looked at me confused, "Who else was there?"

"Well me, Natalie, England, Sealand, Italy, Kansas, and Hawaii." I counted on my fingers the people I remembered being there.

"Where are the others?" America asked to really no one in particular. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair to calm myself down.

"I wish I knew."

Nebraska.

We stumbled down the hallway in a seemingly zombie-like daze. My head felt like someone had me with a metal pipe. The wall sure does feel like that sometimes. I don't know how Jae got Japan...I just know that one moment I held his unconscious form, the next I'm shoved into a wall and everything goes black. My hands curled into fists at that thought. I hated feeling so helpless.

"Hey are you feeling okay?" Hawaii asked nervously. Unknown to me I'd been silently crying. I wiped away some of the tears before giving her a reassuring smile.

"I'm okay." I managed.

"Guys we found a trap door!" Italy called back excitedly. I chuckled to myself and lightly jogged over.

"Hm, goes down to a kitchen. If we jump will we hit anything?" I crouched down, poking my head through the door.

"Your not actually going to jump are you?" England asked nervously. I glanced up at him and noticed how scared everyone looked. I think that was the moment I decided to ball up all my emotions and get out of here.

"Of course I am." I stood up at the edge of the door, "Well...GERONIMO!" Then I jumped down. I tucked and rolled as soon as I hit the bottom. Of course I instantly ran into a wall, "Ow. Okay don't roll to the right." I shouted up.

"Why?" Sealand peeked down with a curious look on his face.

"You hit a wall." I jerked my head toward it. As the others jumped down I noticed another chandelier. It was swinging. For some reason it annoyed me so I pulled up a chair and stopped it's swinging.

"Why was it swinging?" Kansas frowned.

"This place is reportedly haunted so that would be one explanation. Another would be an earthquake but nothing else is shaking. So that explanation's out." I glanced around, getting the layout of the room. It was a kitchen of some sort, melding into what looked like an odd boxed in living room. The walls almost formed a maze of the room.

"Wow. Italy you weren't kidding when you said this place was a maze." Sealand looked around in awe. Me, in my little shell of a world, didn't pay attention. I heard a voice speak. It wasn't until it was mid sentence that I realized it was me talking.

"-may be but just like a maze we can get lost. Stay with the group as much as possible."

America.

Japan and I were huddled together in a corner of the room. He suddenly seemed so small and delicate, I had this just indescribable desire to protect him like a little child. Before I knew it Japan was asleep, his head resting on my chest. I absentmindedly began to stroke his hair. It was so soft. Like I was petting a kitten.

Then suddenly I was asleep too.

When I awoke I felt a familiar heat missing. My eyes fluttered open and I realized that I was alone.

"Japan?" I called out. I heard a snicker from the doorway, whirling around I saw Ai leaning against the wall outside the cell, "Where's Japan?"

"Oh Em's just borrowing him for some 'quality time.'" Ai shrugged.

"What do you mean, 'quality time?'" I asked suspiciously. Suddenly a scream tore through the hallways. Ai laughed psychotically. I knew that scream....I knew it. It had been 69 years since I've heard it but I could never forget it.

Japan's scream.

Oh noes....I'm so evil. Well hope this makes up for lost time!

Peace, Love, and Into The Woods!

Soph