2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Who would have thought having to emerge a meeting would have cause fights that would break out but it was only one. Then few mates found their other half also during so after we explain that Alpha Black~Cloud and I, Alpha Dragonfly Field where mate everyone then settled down to start listen to us.

We tried to explain that this is some thing that will take time, nothing happens over night only new pups being born everyone kinda giggle with that one saying that true Alpha. Then I went up stating we would like to know what your input is on this merge . A few hands went up, some wanted to know if they where going to have to move, some wanted to know what or who was going to take over.

About then Black~cloud spoke up saying my mate here has come up with some awesome skill for fighting, as we all know she will become my Luna. But she will also still remain as Alpha as, so will I so if you have a problem with something like then the saying two heads are always better than one.

If there isn't anything that you guys can think please let us know as of now no one else had anything else to ask so meeting was dismissed only as I step up say there are refreshment and snacks over to the side for all to enjoy.

As soon as we step off the plat form everyone wanted to know more about how was everything going to work out with the two packs.

Well first off all we wont know till it happens that's why we had this meeting today to warn you guys whats up.So if any one of you don't want to do this then you have the right to find a new pack. But with these two joining it just means that we will have a better chance up against those that want war someday on us. As we said the only ones that will be moving will be the two of us your Alpha's. Were we are standing right now will be where we have been thinking of placing the new Alpha quarters.

Well what will happen to your homes now?

Well Alpha Marnie home will become the Orphanage,a Nursery for the ones that need to have love from all of us.

As Alpha Black~Clouds will be left as it is we will let you know as soon as we have decided what we shall do with it. But till then we will be traveling back and fourth between the two them. As the new home is being built the ground breaking will become up in a months time so if any of you like to help we thank you know. But we understand you all have work as well beside what happens here.

Alpha Harley's decided he needed to talk to Toby , Misty for they will in to keep everyone else inform also. So they walk over to a small grass clearing as I walk them go I just stood there looking at all my young families talk to the other pack members they seem to getting along good after there was that little spat earlier this afternoon. I turned to walk over to get some water to drink out of a cooler when one of my teens came running up to me trying to get his breath Alpha you need to come with me right now.

What's wrong or what happen Reese

We found another pack member but she won't tell any of us what is wrong she wants to talk to the Alpha in charged.

I glanced over to my mate then mind link him say we had a problem, I was going to go see what was happening. Then he said take Toby with you so then I can know you will be safe I only nodded, Toby came running up to me. Then we followed Reese back to my quarter's but we kept walking for a mile past my Beta home. When we came up to a young girl that looked to be in so much pain then as we got closer Yoby grab my hand then saying that she was in labor. I was she is so young Toby get hold of Harley while I get the mid wife to meet us back here I don't think we can move her, I will also call a emergency female gathering. But you need to find her mate this will not stand with me to leave her here like thisAlpha my name is Opa and you won't find my mate due to was killed a few days back by a group of rouges with most of the teen pack I was in only a few of us females got a way due to we couldn't fight.