She-Wolf.. Who Is She Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Waking up Friday morning. I walk over to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I took my shower, letting the hot water run all the way down my slim, curvy body. I was lucky my hair was short in a pixie cut so I didn't have to spend a lot of time fixing it. I pulled a towel out, wrapped it around me as I walked out into my room. I saw that Alpha was sitting on my bed with his eyes starring right at me. I started to blush. But he jumped up saying that he was sorry he should have waited out side of my room. I told him that's okay let me grab some clothes, I will go and change in the bathroom. I grab a strapless sundress, a pair of satin panties then went back into the bathroom to change.

*Alpha's thought to himself*

Sage walks out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her slim and sexy body. I just wanted to rip that towel off of her. Then placing her on her bed while I slowly make sweet and tender love with her. Having my hands rub down her curves, then slowly parting the thighs to open up to show me her core.

*Alpha's P.O.V.*

That would be a good thing to do as I noticed I was getting turned on, we haven't even mated or claim each other as mates yet. I had to stand up to straighten out my pants so my package could relax some.

 I came out wearing my sundress as I walked over to were I had place a few of my new shoes at, slipped my feet into a pair of sandal's that would pull this dress off. I saw Alpha had moved over to the door, then he walked towards me telling me that I am every beautyful today. I could only think about telling him thank you. Then he said I have some news there is a pack that is missing their Alpha right now she had went out to fight the one that wanted to step up to become the next Alpha.

So what does that mean that I am a alpha or is that still who am I

It means that we found out that your the one that killed the old Alpha. So that makes u the Alpha of that pack. They are going to be here tomorrow for the party. But we still don't know your birthname Sage.

But I have no clue how to be Alpha what do I do

Well I would have to find someone to fill in till your memories come back to u, then for u to claim your Alpha status back.

But that sounds easy enough, I think I need to leave my room for awhile. Due u mind if I walk in the back garden for a while.

You live here Sage go where u please I am not stopping u if u need to go and think. But thank you for letting me know. Would u like me to walk with you due it won't be a bother to escort u around my garden.

I think I would enjoy just going by myself right now maybe another time I just need to think is all.

I walked down the stairs behind Alpha as her walked towards his office once again, I found my way to the back doors to the gardens in the back of the house. I walk down a path that was laid down with red gravel, so I followed the path till it lead to a bench under a shade tree. So I sat down on the bench.

*Sage thoughts to herself*

I fought someone to become Alpha me I can't believe that I did that. I wonder what kind of person I am to know that I killed them. How bad of a Alpha was she that I wanted to be the Alpha. I guess I will find out tomorrow at the party when the pack shows up to claim who I really am. Should I be scared or relax when this comes. Well I guess I shouldn't get to worry tomorrow hasn't come yet, I can show more on Saturday then.

I stood up when I suddenly felt as everything was spinning, I fainted while my body was falling I felt someone had caught me before I hit the ground. I was being held in their arms in a bridal hold, then I don't recall how long I was out. When I came too I slowly open my eyes to see that I was laying in the middle of my bed. I looked up to see Anna was sitting in a chair beside my bed. I looked towards her to ask her what had happen.