She-Wolf.. Who Is She Chapter One

Start from the beginning

Then his phone rang. He pulled it out to read a text , it then he closed it up. Standing up he looked back at me letting me know that he had to leave but he will be back to see me soon. Then he walked out of my room closing the door.

Laying there in my bed thinking about the Alpha. He was handsome females would have call him eye candy. His eyes were Crystal Blue, his lips looked very kissable, his complication was perfect peachy in color. He was wearing blue jeans that where baggy on him with a black tee shirt under a leather jacket. I even noticed that he had on a pair of black biker boots.

I drifted back to sleep that only seem like a few hours but it was longer than that due to someone had knocked on my door letting me know they were here to bring me a dinner tray, then they had sat it down on the little table, walked out. I lifted up the cover to see that the food didn't look half bad, it smell pretty good also. I was finishing up on my last bit that was on my plate when Alpha came walking in towards me with a shopping bag in his hand, then taking a seat in the chair that he was in early today.

Hello Sage how are u feeling tonight

Not to bad Alpha just didn't know I was that hungry

Well you have been here for a while, with a feeding tube in so I bet real food taste a lot better. But you know that if your still hungry let one of the Nurse know, they will order something more for you to eat.

I think I am good for right now but thank you for letting me know this.

No problem, I stop by a shop on my way up here thinking you might like to have something to wear when you get discharged from here.

He handed me the bag. Then I open to see that he had gotten me some sneakers a few socks, jeans with some kind of design on the leg then there was a shirt and a jacket. I looked up and thank him for doing it.

Well Sage I couldnt let you leave here in a blanket wrapped around you. Due to that was they way I had brought you in.

No that wouldn't be good. So can I asked you something

Sure what would you like to know

I was wondering was I as bad as the doctor said I was when you brought me in here

Sage yes you were the doctor didn't even think you where going to make it. You were a mess he had to give you a shot to make you shift out of your wolf form so he could stitch you up. Then it seem like your wolf took time to heel but that was due to the shot you were given. But I can see your wolf has took back over, your heeling quite good now. Well I wont stay to long due to the fact your still needing your rest so I will leave, will see you tomorrow.

Alpha before you leave have you found out who I am yet

No I haven't yet but I will let you know as soon as I find out anything. Sleep good tonight okay Sage.

Yes Alpha I will try to sleep good tonight.

Then he walked out of my room. I pushed the table out of my way as I try to find that comfy spot on this bed.

........

A few days later my doctor came back into my room asking if I need any answers on what been going on. I let him know that I was still feeling lost. He insured me that would be normal for a while. Then he informed me that I was going to be discharged today, in the care of Alpha, Due to there seemed nothing else that could be done for me because I had just about finished with my heeling.

Alpha came into my room I was sitting on the edge of my bed dressed in the out fit that he had giving to me a few days back.

So Sage I see your ready to go. Let me go and find a wheel chair due to it's the hospital rules not to let you walk out.