The Orphan and the Mall

Authors Note:

        I dedicate this book to my dear friend Callie(Calamity_Jay), she is awesome. I'm dedicating this book to her, because she likes romances and she's just awesome. Also because I don't know who else to dedicate it to. This is my first book on here but not my first book ever, so if there's any mistakes or you notice something weird or it just plain doesn't make any sense I apoligize and ask you to please comment on it. I would love to know so that I can fix any mistakes.

Prolouge:

        I love eating at Little B's, they have the best wings around. They have so many flavors for all kind's of people. Which is good, because each and every one of my family members likes a different kind of sauce. I like it hot and spicy with some garlic flavoring in there. Sean, my twin-brother likes it spicy with BBQ sauce. My dad like it right smack-dab in the middle of spicy and sweet. Then my mom likes it mild with garlic-parmisan sauce. Man, just thinking of it makes my full tummy make room for more. But alas we left Little B's and no more wings for me. So instead I looked out the window at all the sceanery passing by.

        "Mia did we have any homework in math class today?" Sean questioned me. He never has any of his homwork done and he never knows if he even has any. It's so anoyying on way too many levels.

        "Yes, I told you before we left for Little B's , about it. It's pages 33 through 37 in the textbook." I replied anoyedly.

        "Oh, thanks. Can you remind me again when we get home? Or else I'll forget when we get there."He pleadingly asked.

        "Maybe yes maybe no, you might have to do it alone." I asnwered tensly. Mom ended up giving both of us the look but I don't think I diserved it. He did though, cause he's waiting til the last minute agian. We were almost home so I decided he should be able to remember on his own, but then the light turned red. We were already part way into the inersection so we kept going. Big mistake!