-Chapter 27-

You all are going to hate me after reading this. But dont worry. Everything will work out in the end.

Also, after this story is finished, i will be posting another story. It'll be a cutesy romance story so keep an eye out for that because i estimate DN only having a few chapters left.

Anyhow, hope you like this :D

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-DANA

_______________________________

NOT EDITED

_______________________________

After Alison’s dad brought up us being a couple a few days ago there has been this elephant in the room whenever I visit. I don’t know if it’s her waiting for me to address it or not, but I’m scared to. What if Alison doesn’t want anything more? If that’s the case, however, why would she almost kiss me? A moment of weakness—maybe—or was it a moment of her true feelings.

            Knowing I can’t visit her today because of my college orientation, I send Alison a quick text asking how she’s doing. I get ready and go downstairs to see a box of donuts on the kitchen table. I think I immediately start to drool.

            “Good morning,” Mom says, kissing my cheek and handing me a glass of milk.

            “Morning.” I grab the box of magnificently delicious donuts and set them on the table. I lick my lips before opening the top and taking one topped with a nice coating of chocolate. “Thanks for the donuts,” I say before taking a nice bite out of the one I just grabbed. The taste is amazing and I’m not certain if I moaned or not.

            Mom sits down next to me, yawning. “Of course. It’s a big day for you today.”

            I nod, smiling solemnly before eating the rest of my donut.

            “Honey what’s wrong?”

            “Nothing,” I say, reaching for another delicious piece pf heaven.

            Before I can get one Mom shits the top. “Tell me what’s wrong Nate,” she says sternly. Being pregnant certainly has made her more moody.  

            I sigh, leaning back in my chair. “Nothing Mom.”

            “I know you’re lying.”

            “I just feel bad for Alison,” I admit. “She’s going to be late for signing up for classes and she’s not going to be able to go to orientation.”

            Mom pats my hand. “I’m sure there’s a later date she can make it.”

            “I don’t know,” I mumble.

            We finish eating breakfast when Dad comes down for taking a shower. I get ready and we head to the car. My cell vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out to see Alison’s text about her being alright.