Chapter 32

Micheel's POV

Nag nod lang ako, tchaka ko na ginigising si Zane

“Zane, get up.” I shook his shoulder.

Zane moaned and turned away from me.

“C’mon Zane, GET UP"

"No…” Zane mumbled.

“Seriously Zane?"  I took his hand and pulled him forward, sending him upright.

Because of his loss of balance, he fell to the ground. Ugh ang bigat pa nya, paano na toh?!

But I still had to try

Therefore, with all my might, I slung his arm over my shoulder, and slowly made my way out of Oceanpearl. His breath was hot and smelly against my skin, and people gave us weird stares as we passed, but I didn’t care at this point. I needed to get him out of here.

Why was he out here drinking anyway? It couldn’t be because of me, could it?

Did I hurt him that much for him to go to this extreme? Or did going out and getting himself drunk was a normal thing for him?

When we finally got outside of the club I dragged him over to his car which could be easily found since it was so shiny and black, and took out his keys from his pocket.

After clasping on his seatbelt for him, I started the engine and drove to home. Zane’s head was pressed against the window while I kept my eyes on the road.

Suddenly, I heard some mumbles and during the red light I looked at Zane to see what was up.

“Jaejoong, ano ba problema mo ah?” tanong ko, bakit ba siya nag kakaganito?

  Zane stirred around in his seat before leaning his head against the window again.

“Gusto ko….lang naman…na suotin…nya…” Zane, His face looked pained and worst of all, sad, disappointed, hurt.

And then I finally saw why he was acting like this. Why we were having this fight.