Movie

Yeah, I'm promoting a movie that's supposed to come out on October 17th. It's called Dear White People. Now before some of you flip out let me explain the movie lol. Dear White People is a satire about how the white and black community view each other. What's a satire??

sat·ire use of wit to criticize behavior: the use of wit, especially irony, sarcasm, and ridicule, to criticize faults

So basically it's making people aware of a situation but instead of trying to solve it we make fun of it. I'll tell you an example my old english teacher made us read. A country is over populated and there is shortage of food. As a way to solve the problem, somebody states we should eat children! Raise some to help repopulate, but raise others and fatten them up as a food supply like cattle. Ridiculous right? It solves the issue but its so crazy, so out there, no one in their right mind would do it!.

So basically Dear White People is adressing racism and how a girl goes about adressing it in a wrong way at her college. Raising awarness but not at all helping it's cause. I encourage you to watch the trailer to the side.  I'm probably risking a bunch of followers by posting this but oh well. I do what I want!!! Well not really but still.....