Chapter fifteen

Chapter 15

 I slipped on my tight leather pants, which were much too small for me.

Tonight, I got my complete whore look on. I was wearing a tight black tank top, with studded straps. The red leather pants tucked perfectly into my high-heeled boots.

My hair was in a high ponytail, but it was still in a big banana curl.

“Damn.” Said Ronnie, almost breathless.

She was wearing a tight purple dress, which almost hit her crotch. Her hair was pinned straight, like usual. She had on black pumps, which made her look super tall.

“Thanks.” I said, spinning around.

Tammy started dancing out of the bathroom, stopping midway and posing for us.

She had on a pink tube top, and black leather bootie shorts. She looked like the biggest whore out of us all. She was wearing boots like mine, yet the heel was higher. Her hair was very wavy, but it looked great.

“Love it.” I said to her, posing right along with her. Ronnie laughed, and grabbed her bag.

“Well girls, who’s ready to see how Frankie lives?” She smiled, knowing this would be a super fun night.

I cringed when she said his name, but I was eager to see what being drunk felt like.

Ronnie and I both raised our hands as if we were in school. Tammy pointed towards the door, with a hurried expression.

*       *      *

Dance again, by J-Lo was blasting through the speakers making my eardrums dance. There were swarms of people on the dance floor, turning different colors because of the lights. Men were walking up to women at the bar, stroking their shoulders and encouraging them to come home with them. I noticed that the way Tammy was dressed, was nothing compared to some of the people. On the stage, were two female strippers dancing away on the poles.

Tammy caught me and Ronnie staring at them, drool almost dripping from our mouths.

“Come on guys! You can watch them later!” She screamed, though we could barely hear her. She grabbed our arms and pulled us over to the bar.

The bartender had a blue spiked Mohawk, with large gages. He turned to us and smiled, knowing immediately that we were under aged drinkers.

“How old?” He asked, leaning in a little to close to us.

“Does it matter?” Asked Tammy, placing a hand on his arm. He immediately smiled seductively at her and nodded.

“Nope. What would you girls like tonight?” He asked, looking at me this time.

“Three shots.” Tammy said, looking back at us.

He grabbed three shot glasses and started to fill them up, but Tammy stopped him.

“Three each.” She said, and he laughed.

I was definitely nervous, because I had never gotten drunk before.

Ronnie was sitting on my right, eyeing the strippers. I laughed a little to myself, while watching her.

Three shot glasses were put in front of us and Tammy happily took one.

“What are you waiting for?” She shouted, reaching for another.

I hesitantly picked up a glass, pressing it to my lips. It smelled bitter, and I had a feeling it would taste terrible. I quickly lifted it, and swallowed it within a second.

I almost spat it out, but Tammy patted me on the back.

“There you go!” She said, swallowing her third one.

I reached for the second, and before I knew it, I had finished my third.

I looked over at Ronnie and she was trying to stand up. She almost fell over, and I decided to try also.

I could barely stand, and everything was fuzzy to me.

“Ha! Lets dance, whore!” I giggled a bit, dragging Tammy to the dance floor.

We danced with out hands high up in the air, watching boys eye us from the side. Ronnie already had chosen her guy for the night, as he grinded on her from across the floor.

Tammy and I were left, happily dancing and watching all of the men drool over the strippers. Soon enough, a man had already claimed Tammy for the night too.

Than, I was left alone. I continued to dance in the crowd, not caring that I was alone. The lights shone brightly on my face, and the music was blaring through the speakers.

From across the dance floor, I spotted a really beautiful girl dancing alone too. She had hair that was so red; it was as if it were on fire. Her eyes stood out to me, they were sparkling in the light. She had on a blue long sleeve dress, but it was skintight.

I started making my way over there casually. I danced in the crowd, inching my way next to her. I knew that I had caught her eye, because she started inching closer to me.

“Hey.” She whispered into my ear, while we both continued to dance.

“Hey.” I smiled at her, my heart plummeting into my stomach.

“I’m Riley!” She yelled over the music, but we didn’t stop dancing.

“Jayden!” I yelled back at her.

“Want to go sit down?” She asked me, and I nodded willingly.

We both made our way to a few couches, draped in white cloth. There were a few couples making out on some of the ones behind us.

“Having fun?” She asked me, turning towards me while placing her hand on my knee.

“So much fun. What about you?” I asked, interested.

“More fun, now that I met you.” She smiled at me.

She was definitely hitting on me. Was it obvious I was a lesbian? I knew it wasn’t written across my forehead. She probably saw me trying to get close to her back on the dance floor.

I giggled, and she signaled for a waiter to come over to us.

“Bring this beautiful lady a margarita, don’t forget the salt.” He nodded and walked away to get it.

“Thank you.” I told her, and gave her a little hug.

“Just making sure but you’re definitely a lesb-“

“Yes!” I interrupted, trying to clear it up.

“Thank god. It would be terrible if I were hitting on a straight girl.” She winked at me, and I smiled embarrassed.

“How old are you?” I asked her, hoping she wasn’t in her thirties or something.

“I’m 20. Don’t tell, I’m not supposed to be drinking.” She said it sarcastically, like she didn’t care if anyone knew.

“That’s okay, I’m only 18.” I lied; surprised that people believed that was my true age.

“Awesome.” She said, and I noticed that the waiter had brought back my drink. He handed me the drink, and I took a sip.

This tasted a lot better than the shots. It was fruity, and was pleased that she bought me a decent tasting drink.

I stood up to fix my dress, and lost my footing a little bit.

“Looks like someone’s a little tipsy.” She laughed, sitting me back down.

She grabbed my hand, and pulled out a pen from her pocket. She jotted something down, but I wasn’t exactly sure.

“I have to go, but call me.” She smiled and started to walk away.

“I will, thanks for the drink!” I shouted to her, and she turned around to wave goodbye.

“Trust, me I will.” I said to myself.