Chapter 23

A/N

Hey, it's Jade:)

So, i've been on holiday for a week and I was absolutley bored without Wattpad but I got a few rare minutes that instead of being boring and going on Facebook or something, I looked on Wattpad and was amazed to see the reads, votes and comments had gone up so much! So I just want to say that Lia and. I are so grateful for the support that you've all given to this story and for the lovely comments that we both enjoy reading:) salso a thank you to those who have read, voted and fanned us aswell as commented, it still means a lot to us:)

Finally, *cheers* I just want to let you guys know that I have very sadly broken my laptop recently [R.I.P lappy:( 29-09-10 - 24-08-12] so I have to now write my chapters on either my phone or iPod which really annoys me so just bare with me on that one!

-Anyway, on with the chapter!

Jade:)xx

P.S i'll go back and check my mistakes when I can get onto a laptop but for now, it will have to do x

Enjoy!:-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''TORI!'' I heard a loud knock on the door as someone screamed my name from the opposite side.

''Fuck off!'' I groaned into my pillow as I was already face-planting it. They didn't seem to hear.

''Tori?! Are you in there?!''

''NO!'' I moaned

''Are you asleep?'' the voice said.

''Not anymore!''

''Are you dead?'' they blurted out

''Fuck you!'' I lifted my head from my very comfy pillow and looked around. Slag must be out running, well at least there was a bright side!

''Unconscious?''

''No.'' I gritted my teeth, pulling back the warm and snug covers to be greeted by a cold draft of air that engulfed my bare skin.

''Possessed?'' I knew who that annoying person was at the door as soon as they began to speak. I crawled to the end of my bed and slipped my cold feet Into my white, fluffy slippers.

''Alien?'' I opened the door to reveal a very smiley Eddie. I stared at him for a moment before his wide smile and happy mood started to get creepy. How could someone be this happy at this time?

Before I could even conjure up an answer, Eddie pushed past me and jumped onto my bed.

''EDWARD!'' I scolded, trying not to shout too loud as to wake the whole block up.

He looked at me with his best puss-in-boots face. ''I'm sowwy''

aw.

''Sit up'' I said a little softer this time. ''What are you doing here? You know boys shouldn't be in the girls' dorms at this time'' I questioned.

''I got you a present though'' he began to giggle as he put his hand into his hoodie pocket. ''Close your eyes and hold out your hand'' I did as I was told and soon enough, felt something light placed onto the palm of my hand. ''Open'' I opened my eyes to see an eager looking Eddie, smiling at me. He shifted his eyes to my hand as did I.