7. Followed

{ Followed }

°°Giovanni Penthouses,NY (3rd POV)°°

The engine of a black 2013 Audi R8 roared as it came to a halting stop in front of the luxurious Giovanni Penthouses. Without turning off the ignition, Alexandro stepped out and made his way over to a valet boy around 18.

"Good evening Mr.Giovanni," the boy greeted with a small bow, as if to show respect. Alexandro just walked pass the boy and up to the doors that were illuminated from the lighting coming from inside.

Alexandro was met with greeting by both the staff members and the people who were either living in one of the many penthouses in the building, or just renting it for the weekend. Alexandro would nod to a few people here and there, but did not show much of a care for the most part. He stepped into an elevator and pushed the button that will take him up to the 14th floor. When the elevator stopped, he stepped out removing his black suit blazer and folded it placing it on his forearm. With his free hand, he began to loosen his tie from around his neck.

“Good evening Mr. Giovanni,” he was once again greeted, but this time it was by two bodyguards that stood just outside his penthouse door guarding. A man like Alexandro felt the necessity to have protection around him. It was never known as to when someone might want to do something to you. Therefore, he wouldn’t take a chance. “My brother will be here soon,” Alexandro told them. Both men nodded in understanding and went back to their previous positions as Alexandro stepped into one of his many homes.

After turning on some lights to brighten up the penthouse, Alexandro regarded his blazer on top of an arm chair. He walked over to his bar and poured himself a glass of scotch as he waited for his brother’s arrival. Ten minutes and two glasses later, a knock came from the main door. Announcing for the person to come in, Alexandro watched as his younger brother of two years stepped in followed by his brother’s childhood best friend.

*Ciao fratello!” exclaimed the younger Giovanni with arms extended.

“Hello to you too, brother and Carlos,” Alexandro greeted back. He offered both a drink-to which they accepted- and led them to the living room to talk. All three boys made themselves comfortable and looked at each other. Well mostly Alexandro since he was the one to call his brother earlier.

“So? What exactly did you want to talk about?” The younger Giovanni asked looking at his brother. He could see from the look his brother had, that whatever was bothering him must be serious.

“This could be something really bad, Lukas,” Alexandro sighed. He didn’t know how to tell his brother about him possibly being a father to an unborn child. In all reality, he was a little scared of the situation, but would never show it.

“Well, spit it out!” Lukas encouraged, wanting to know what his older brother was hiding. Carlos watched quietly from his seat not wanting to get into their family business but still listened in.

*Potrei essere un padre…,” Alexandro mumbled quietly.

However, Lukas still managed to hear what his older brother said and spit out the alcoholic drink that was in his mouth. “Lukas!” Alexandro exclaimed as the drink that was once in his brother’s mouth, now covered his new brazilian imported rug.