Pre-chap.

Hello. Im Camille Fitzgerald. Im half italian and half puerto rican but thats not important. I was born on the 17th November 1997 but was diagnosed with a curious case making my apperance older than my age. The doctors said I'd die when my age desends to 0 seeing as I wouldnt be born anymore. My parents couldnt deal with this sitiuation and put me up for adoption. Luckily a loving couple decided to adopt me and take me under there care. We moved to LA when I was about 5 years old (my apperance was 75 years old) and my 'father' got a job as a housing agent while my mum worked full-time as a teacher. They didnt have enough money to pay for a babysitter and a homeschool teacher so they decided to send me to school. Worst year of my life.

****

{Flashback}

[Spring, May 12th 2002]

(No-ones P.O.V~)

Ms.James: Ok students we have a NEW student coming into our class today. Her name is Camille Fitzgerald. She will be joining our class from now on, now everybody be nice.

Seconds later a small girl appears from the door with rough clothers. Her plaited skirt had holes all over it, her t-shirt was no longer white for it was a dark shade of grey with stains all over it. Her cardigan had ripps all over it and her shoes were ruined. She had rough long hair that looked like it had not been combed for years and her skin as pale as milk.. and on top of it her face was full of wrinkles and bags. If you looked at her for a second you'd think shes a small old woman.

???: Ms!! Why does she look like a 1000 year old?

The whole class bursted into laughter and everyone pointed fingers at her.

Ms James: Abigal! That is no way to treat the new student! (turns to Camille) Now Camille would you like to introduce yourself.

It was obvious that she was trying to hold back her tears. It made it even worse when you could see a little horrifed look on Ms.James face towards Camille.

Camille: (elderly voice) Hi... urm..eh..I am Cah-(coughs) sorry. Camille. I am 5 years old and---

???: BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A OLD WOMAN.

Once again the class begins to laugh and this time you can see a smirk grow on Ms.James face but she quickly wipes it away. Little did they know. They all thought she was sick. No one knew her case. Camille ran out of the class room breathing heavly as she made it to a room in the hall. Tears fell from her eyes as she closed them and prayed to GOD this will all be over soon.

It wasnt. 

Everyday for the next year Camille was teased, hurt verbally and physically. It was all too much for her but she refused to tell her parents until one day something bad happened.

A small boy that goes by the name of Jacob Rowe did something so shocking it shocked the rest of the class.

(June 23rd 2003)

Camille came into class and sat at the back of the classroom as usual ignoring all the spitefull comments been made about her. She could here a conversation that included her name and couldnt help eavsdrop

??: So are you going to do it to Camilee, Jacob?

Jacob: Yeah. Im scared Daniel but its going to make me populour and  thats all I care about.

Daniel: Good. Here it is (hands over a small knife)

Jacob: Thanks... (Gets up on the table) ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Please watch.

He got down from the table and made his way towards Camille. You could see how scared and terrifed she was.

Camille: errr..ermm..uhhh..hi?

Jacob: Shutup looser!

Everyone: (laughs)

Jacob: Let me ask you a question.

Camille: Er yy-y-es su-rre.

Jacob: (brings out small knife)

Camille froze in terror as the other kids were shocked aswell.

Jacob: (Puts it near her face) If I cut all of your old wrinkly skin would we be able to see your ugly skin beneath it? (chuckles)

Tears formed Camille's eyes as everyone began to laugh and Jacob still had the knife to her face. Someone nudged Jacob and instantly the knife slit Camille's face leaving a slit over her face. She screamed and ran out of the room to the toilet panting and screaming her head off. She saw the big bruise on her face which was now bleeding and thats when she had enough. She ran out fo the toiler heading towards the school exit ignoring the calls of Jacob screaming her name calling her to come back.

That was the last she saw of Jacob or anything of them kids for a long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK GUYSS. DID YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER?

I DID LOL.

I dont want my story to be like all those other stories, not that there not good.. I LOVE THEM.. its just that Im trying to be original. I accept idea's, I wrote this all on the top of my head lol.

I will update soon. 

COMMENT & VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

xx