Admittance

Gasping awake from a bucket of ice cold water being dumped over him, Sherlock shook his head flicking his dripping wet hair out of his eyes. His grey eyes relatively wide as he looked around at his surroundings before realizing that his hands were bound behind his back, restraining him from any large movements. As his spiraling gaze lands upon a figure leaning against the wall he rolls his eyes slouching against the back of the chair he was tied to.

"Forgive me but I was getting bored waiting for you to wake up. It was Seb's idea to use the water though." Moriarty smirks, moving off the wall to stand in front of Sherlock.

"You have me tied to a chair dripping wet and still I am rather curious as to why I'm here." Sherlock says plainly, his own boredom spiking.

"Well earlier on at the pool you said something which made me think. But given that you never completed your sentence I decided to extract the information myself." placing his hands on the arm rests of the chair he leans in towards Sherlock. "I want your confession about your feelings."

"My feelings?" the detective chuckles.

"Yes, your feelings!" he snaps before saying softly "about me."

Sherlock froze. How could he know about his feelings for him. He had never let on any hints about it. Looking up at Jim he sighed. "What feelings?"

"You know what I'm talking about Sherlock. I do not repeat myself." he fights the urge to hit the perfect face of the youngest Holmes.

Sherlock remains silent.

"Seb wants to make you talk. And its hard to keep him from what he wants. So I told him if you didn't tell me I would let him."

"Release me Jim, you honestly didn't have to drug me and hold me hostage for this question..."

"Mmmm nahhh you might activate the tracking device in your jacket pocket."

"Fine..." Sherlock hesitated before continuing. "I enjoy being around you, and the reason why I wanted to see you was because my heart skipped a beat when I found out that you were alive. Truth be told...you make me feel...-"

"-Alive" Moriarty cut in, finishing off Sherlock's sentence before cutting the rope from his wrists, freeing him.

Massaging his wrists Sherlock looked up into Jims soft eyes, nodding slowly "yes, exactly."

Swiftly Moriarty reached down grabbing Sherlock by his collar and pulls him to his feet, their chests brushing against each others as the detective rose, causing them both to inhale sharply. Biting his lower lip Moriarty gazed up into Sherlock's grey eyes and the switched it to his lips.

Sherlock could feel his heart hammering against his chest as he returned Moriarty's gaze. Surprising himself, he hurriedly moved Jim up against a wall of the room, his breathing heavy and raspy as his hands come to rest on the criminals waist. Keeping their eyes locked together Sherlock slowly lowered his head before gently molding his lips against Moriarty's. The kiss was soft, sweet and full of passion and lust. Staying close together, the two consultants both noticed a quiet moan coming from one another, Jim smirked against Sherlock's lips, before slowly deepening the kiss between them.