Chapter 8

It's been about a month and a few days since I told Javier my most deepest secret, something I couldn't even express to my mom or best friend. Yet I feel so comfortable and safe with him knowing.'I honestly really must be feeling him because no man, I repeat no man, has never ever made me feel this way before.The boys I've encountered and interacted with are just that "Little ass boys" who prey on these young girls around here.

"Damn it!" I say over and over as I try my best to hurry and continue getting dressed. Looking at the clock strike 9, I see I'm 30 minutes behind schedule. Javier is on his way plus we already have Nadia and Zay waiting for us at the restaurant. We all wanted to double date this weekend. "Beep Beep!" a piercing sound startles me from outside my bedroom window. Next thing I know my cell phone is ringing off the hook as it vibrates to the floor.

"Hold on baby damn!" I yell out while talking to myself as I put on my dress from Juicy Xpressions Boutique. Thank goodness I had already spent an hour on my hair before I showered or I'd be even more unorganized. I throw on my brand new glossy black grunge heels to match my black dress, apply my mascara, La Rouge eye liner, blot my new shimmer lipstick. Taking one more look in the mirror "Dang that girl is sexy" I thought to myself giggling. I grabbed my purse and my keys and rushed down the stairs. "There can be one only you!" starts ringing again as I head out the door with 6 missed calls, I run up to the car and pause. "Glad you finally chose to come, I was going to come knock down the door, you had me worried for a minute." javier pokes at me. "I'm so sorry handsome, I don't know how I got caught up with the time." I voiced to him"Come on bae we still got Nadi and Zay waiting on us." he reminded me. "Oh shit, let's go baby!" I jumped in and buckled up and we rode off.

After finally meeting up with the other two we was standing in front of the restaurant getting a good laugh. I stumbled over myself and almost tripped giggling and laughing as the others followed me inside. But before I reached the door a brand new Mercedes Benz pulling into the restaurant caught my eye. Then Nadia bumped into me and we all laughed cracking jokes and continued to go into the restaurant. 

Tonight was going great and it was even nice to see Zay and Nadia getting along very well. We ordered dessert and after noticing it was almost time for the movie, we decided to get doggy bags and go our separate ways to meet up at the movie theater.

We all agreed to watch the movie, Think Like a Man Too! During the movie Javier and I did a lot of making out but overall we got some good laughs and thought that it was a great movie with a good ending. It was a little windy and a light mist of rain started coming from the clouds. "Baby the car not too far away, I'll go get the car and you can stay up here so you can stay dry." Javier exclaimed. I nodded my head to agree with him.

As Javier reached me, I looked up just in time to see a Benz similar to the one from the restaurant starting up at a far end of the parking lot. It startled me and Javier started asking me if I was okay. "Yes baby just got a little chill" I replied. He rubbed my arms and then we drove away. 

The rain started to pick up, which made it a little harder to see outside. I looked in the side mirror and I be damned if I didn't see the same silver car only a car length behind us. I turned around to confirm that I was seeing correctly and that's when I started panicking. 

Javier rubbed my hand and said "Baby what's wrong?" In the calmest tone I said "Bae I know my eyes are not playing tricks on me, but the same car that was at the restaurant and movies, is now behind the car that's behind us." Javier looked in his rear-view mirror but he just continued to rub my hand and remain unphased. Which made me even more worried. "Javier do you know who that can be?" I questioned. 

"Baby hold tight, I told you I got you." were the only words he said to me before making a quick right and speeding through the midnight air and losing the mystery person. 

"To be safe call your mom and let her know you will be staying to my house tonight." Javier advised. Agreeing, I pulled out my phone and called my mother and told her since it was so late and that we was on this side of the town, I will be staying the night with Javier. At first she was a little skeptical but then she agreed since she won't be home until about 6 in the morning.

Author's note: This chapter is dedicated to @MAUIGOA thank you so much for the book cover I love it!!! Thanks to my brother Andreas for helping put this chapter together. Check out @Juicyxpressions on instagram or www.juicyxpressions.com. :) #AllSmiles.