Part 6

Cena was driving to every hotel, checking to see if there was a room checked out to Chris Masters or Chris Jericho. So far no hotel had them. Every now and then he would call Orton’s phone in hopes of an answer, but Masters had turned off Orton’s phone when he brought him into his suite. Cena still couldn’t find where they were.

But then Cena got an idea. He dialed on his phone the familiar number that got them into this mess in the first place. He dialed up Teddy Long.

"Hey Teddy this is Cena."                 

"Well how is it goin Cena? How did the dinner go tonight?"

"Listen Teddy, I can’t believe you let something like this happen. Randy and I told you that we wanted nothing to do with any of this, and now it’s escalated to something that we can’t even control anymore." Cena was talking fast. He couldn’t control his anger anymore. But after a deep breath, he tried to explain a little more to Teddy about what was going on. "Teddy, Jericho wanted me to be in a relationship with him for real. Not just for the show, but he likes me. Masters was trying to help Jericho get with me by kidnaping Randy. I don’t know where they are."

Teddy was silent. "Why in the hell would they want to do that?"

"I don’t know!" Cena pulled over to the side of the road. He was pissed off. "Look Teddy, I just need to know what hotel Masters is staying at."

There was another pause. "Masters is staying at the Hilton downtown I think. Look, don’t do anything to him Cena. We really need you guys for the next 2 days for some more shows. I can’t have you guys broken."

Cena shook his head. "Teddy, you don’t know what’s been going on. I’m gonna beat the shit out of Chris Master’s before he does anything to Randy. I love him and I’m going to save him." Ending it like that, Cena shut his phone and turned his car around. He was headed back for Memphis.

He passed some more hotels along the main road going through the city. He traveled fast. He finally reached a Hilton hotel. He parked his car right out front. He ran past the usher trying to tell him that he couldn’t park there, but at this point Cena could care less about his car. He wanted Randy to be safe more than anything because he wasn’t going to break a promise.

Cena ran up to the front desk. "Excuse me ma’am, but is there a Chris Masters and Chris Jericho staying here?" The lady at the desk looked at him for a moment, trying to realize who he was.

"Oh my goodness, Mr. Cena!" The receptionist was dying of excitement. Cena smiled his dreamy smile.

"Yes ma’am, I am him. But if you don’t mind, it’s kinda urgent that I find Masters and Jericho as soon as possible. Could you please check if they’re staying here?"

"Of course Mr. Cena!" Her smile extended from one ear to the other. She typed away on her computer. "It looks like...they are staying here. They are on the top floor all the way at the end of the hallway."

"Thank you so much ma’am. I owe you an autograph, a picture or something, but I really need to get up there so I’ll get you on the way down."

"Okay!" Yelled the receptionist after Cena as he ran over to the elevators. He pushed the button repeatedly until an elevator opened. He rode up to the top floor and then sprinted down the hall to the last suite. He broke down the door.

Looking around fiercely, there was no one in the main room. The lights were on but it was empty. He walked around as silent as he could, until he heard the water in the shower. Cena slowly and cautiously opened the bathroom door. He gently walked in. Moving the curtain in the bathtub he saw him. He saw Orton laying there helplessly naked in the bathtub. He was covered in bruises all over his face, all over his legs, and all over his stomach. Orton was unconscious.

Cena didn’t hesitate. "Randy! Randy oh my God please say something!" Cena patted the side of Orton’s face lightly. After a minute of a lacked response, Cena picked up his wet lover from the bathtub, and carried him out into the main room and laid him down on the bed. "Randy please say something," he pleaded.

Orton was still unconscious. There was a sound coming from the kitchen. Through the doorway a dim light was flickering. Cena noticed it right away and walked slowly and quietly over to the doorway. He peered through the doorway to see a candle. It was flickering on top of the island counter top in the middle of the kitchen. Back in the corner he was 2 people. It was Masters and Jericho. They were making out in the far back corner of the kitchen.

Cena slid across the floor back to the bed. Orton was finally starting to move. He was also making weird sounds. "Randy," Cena whispered in the lowest tone he could find. "Randy can you hear me?"

Orton finally opened his eyes. He opened and closed them several times. Then he shot up, sitting up on the bed. He looked down at himself and noticed he was naked. "Jesus Christ!" He shouted.

"Randy shhh!" Cena covered Orton’s mouth. But by that time it was too late. Masters and Jericho were already running out of the kitchen.