Chapter 16: Quarrels and SEX?!

Start from the beginning

"Kath?! Are you here?! Kath?!"    The guy that I wanted to avoid the most shouted from afar. 

I just ignored him. Seeing him from afar, made my heart stop again. He's sweating too much and his breath is getting heavier. He's too tired from looking for me, I guess.

"Wherever you are, I'll look for you... Even if it will take me forever, even if It cost anything.. Even if.. it will cost my life.. I'll look.... for you, Kath". Daniel said as he broke down. His voice is shaking and he's crying?

Without knowing, I immediately run towards him and hug him tightly. i don't know why.. but my tears suddenly fall from my eyes, I could feel his warm hands as he hug me back. This is our moment and nobody's gonna take it away from us.

"I'm sorry. So sorry... Kath, I didn't mean to... Nothing happened between us, I swear. I'm so stupid!! How can I let her do this to us? Aish... Kathryn Brown, Will you forgive me? Please? You're the one that I need. You're my Life. " He said as he let go of me and held both of my cheeks instead. His eyes not taking off mine. He's having teary eyes again.

Should I forgive him once more? What If he'll hurt me again? What If.. in time, he've come to love her again? His ex lover.. who came to take him back..  Who cares right? Past is past. What important is the present.. and us together like this...

I sighed deeply, looked into him with trust and said, “I believe in you,Dj.. that's why I've forgiven you once again”.

“Really?! Woohoo! but wait a minute... I miss something” Daniel said as he moved closer and closer to me,having me cornered on a bark of the oak tree.

“What?”  My hands are pressed against the tree.

“I miss your slanted eyes..your flabby cheeks....your cute smile, your lips and last but not the least, I miss doing this” He said before claiming my lips.

His kisses were magical, it's as If i'm hypnotized.. We started kissing slowly and passionately but it suddenly shifted into fast and aggressive.. Oh. God. I miss him so much..He bit my lower lip as if to beg for entrance and I obliged. Our tongue explored and mated.. while still kissing, I could feel his hand roaming on my body.. In the blink of my eye, he already the entangled the ribbon of my blouse. His lips went lower and found its way to my neck. He kiss and kiss until he marked upon me, I can't think straight.. He's giving me too much pleasure.. I caressed him from his chest to his waist where his mouth-watery muscles are. Our eyes met and he smirked.. Wait... I know that smirk... that evil smirk.. Before i knew it,he started kissing me at my chest while caressing my outer thighs. 

“Dan, stop... I can't..take it..anymore” I utterly said as I tightly cling unto his hair.. It was so sensational,the way he's kissing me.

“I'm sorry,Kath. I should've stop while I can, It's just that I missed you so much” He gave me a soft peck before helping me fix myself.. 

“Me too..I..miss you so much,Dj” I smiled weakly. 

“I think i know how I can make it up to you” Daniel smiled slyly at me.

“How?”

“Let's play SEX”