Time Flies

1 MONTH LATER

ALICE

Time flies so fast; a whole month had passed since that day in Joe's flat. Within a couple of weeks Carrie and I had managed to find a nice flat, only problem was that it was in the same building as Dan and Phil's flat. Moving day was tense to say the least because Phil volunteered him and Dan to help us move in.

What made the day tense was that a couple of weeks earlier I had released my first YouTube collab with the twins and well Dan watched the TMI Tag on JacksGap and was a little hurt/mad that I had kissed Finn after he had kissed me. I made the mistake of telling Dan that at least mine and Finn's kiss was mutually accepted.

We haven't spoken, tweeted or even seen each other around the building. Why was he so mad that I had kissed someone? He hadn't made a move and neither had I, maybe we were never meant to be more than just friends. But now we didn't even have that much.

Moving on from that little mess, its great living with Carrie because we were just so in sync. We had recently filmed the Roommate Tag which turned out to be pretty popular with our fans. #Calice was our ship name, yes that's right two female youtubers can't live together without there being something sexual between us. Phil found it hilarious, he hoped we'd take some of the spotlight off Phan.

On Carrie's channel we'd filmed a mash up of both of us singing both versions of 'I'm not that girl' from Wicked. Zoe and Joe were gobsmacked that I could actually sing. I had taken lessons while at university and had starred in a musical or two.

I still didn't know what I wanted my channel to be so it was pretty messy. I'd done a couple of collabs, I'd uploaded a few vlogs, I'd even uploaded an advice video or two but my favourite videos were my short comedy sketches with Jack and Dean, Ben Cook, TomSka and Chris Kendall. Apparently I had a sense of humour just like Joe, we are twins after all.

Who'd have ever though that Chris and I would ever become friends? We'd had our differences in the past but when it came down to YouTube each and every one of us were passionate, so that cancelled out some of the negatives.

Finn and I are still really close friends, since the night we kissed we haven't kissed or touched each other since because I didn't want to get his hopes up. Zoe has now turned onto the idea that Finn and I are better suited than Dan and I would ever be, at first I thought she was trying to suck up to me after the Caspar incident, but she was being genuine and supportive.

Zalfie are still going strong, Zoe told Alfie everything much to mine and Joe's surprise and although Alfie was beyond pissed, they eventually made up. Oh they have also made adjustments to both their work and social lives so that they can grow again as a couple. I'm behind them 100%.

My YouTube channel had taken off the second I uploaded my twin collab. I knew that my YouTube friends had supported me but it was the way that my loyal Tumblr following had taken it upon themselves to promote me across the internet bought a tear to my eye. In less than a month I had over 200,000 subscribers and that number was growing every day.

Another thing about having a large online following and presence is that when I started to receive hate, and I received a lot of harsh comments, my loyal subjects once again came to my aid and fought my haters.

I couldn't have been happier with how the last month had turned out. Oh I should also mention that I was verified on Twitter which Joe was proud of me for, because he was also verified.

I wouldn't turn the clock back, not for a single moment. I had a pretty decent social life and was doing something that I loved for the first time in forever. The only dark stain on my life was my lack of love life, but I had told myself that love would come last.