ChAptEr 1

Dedicated to my wattpad friend EvilElmoRocks , an amazing person that makes me smile, and laugh! =D

Chapter 1:

I swung the door open with anger written all over my face. "Shut up, I've had enough of the stupid One Direction songs coming out of those big speakers." (I pointed to the speakers)

Do you mind turning off that stupid thing once in a while, or at least putting on a different song, written by different people other than the one and only One Direction?" I saw her eyes, they looked frightened but I didn't care. She slowly responded by putting it louder, and I knew I couldn't exactly hear her but I thought I heard her say "Do you think I really care, go back to your stupid room, you idiotic girl that has no life, and no real knowledge of good music." And she continued doing what she loved most, ruining my life, every moment of it and enjoying it all. I saw an evil grin on her face, and I just decided to leave.

I was so happy I sent my audition song to the University in London. I wrote it myself, in the park across my home. Since my stepmother, didn't really want me at home all day and rather appreciated if she didn't see my face. I was her husband's first daughter after all, how could you hate me when I never did anything wrong. I always listened to her as if I was Cinderella, but in her mind I was Cruelella. The ugly girl that my husband had, and was sure regretted having, and appreciated more than our daughter, the one that was my blood and flesh. Beauty was all written over her, and she was smart and clever. But no, my husband chose the other one, the one I was soon not going to see for life. I hated my stepmother knowing she said that to me one day when she was slightly drunk. I wanted to go and choke her, she thought so many bad things about me, all not true except for one thing. My dad did care for me more than Jayden, but why wouldn't he?

My real mother died when I was just six. I cried for a month realizing that she was never coming back. My dad then decided to marry again, and this time thinking that she would help me live my life as if my beautiful, smart, kind mother was but he was wrong because she was a witch . However a year after the wedding the moment he left to go to business trip his plane crashed. This time though, I didn't cry because I knew that one day, somehow I would be with him and my mother, and be a happy family again. Ooops. I forgot to introduce myself, I am Addison Simmons. I hate my stepmother, and her daughter, and love my dad. Even though, he left years ago, I know I am still with him. I have one best friend and her name is Clover Wilder.

She is the best friend a person could have, always by my side, no matter how big the situation.

Back to reality, I went to my room which was the attic, and it was actually pretty big. Though when I first realized my stepmother had moved me to this place, it had cob webs and looked like a pig was living here. However, me and my best friend moved things, painted the walls, and did everything to change to the attic completely making it one of a kind, and representing me. The walls had drawings of me and my dad, me and Clover, my whole family and so much more of the people I cared for. (Not including my evil stepmother, and my stepsister) The drawings were very detailed looking, like they were photos that were black on the outlines of our faces and movements in the drawings. The background of the wall was light blue, my favorite color. Imagine seeing totally accurate drawings of you and the people you care for outlined in black on top of a light shade of blue. I had a pretty big bed, queen sized that used to be my moms and dads, since my stepmother hated that bed. Then i had a table near it with my alarm clock and lamp. On the other side, I had my laptop on a beautiful dark bluish table with beautiful black, green, and purple hearts drawn almost everywhere on it. My bathroom in the attic as well had a blue inner background and all different shades of blue, black, and green all over it. I had a flat screen TV that was 36 inches, which Clover paid for with her own money, why am I kidding? Sh spent her money on alot of things but as gifts. My stepmother did not even lend in a penny or her daughter. I worked two jobs after school, one working in a bakery, and one working in the store forever 21 at the biggest mall in New York City. I slowly walked up to my IPhone 4s that I got for free from Clover as a birthday present, she was so rich and I always regretted getting gifts from her, since they were so big. She gave me my tv, my phone, and my laptop. While for gifts I always gave her stupid cards, and cute bracelets that I make. She always loved them though, she said that they were "Exceptionally great, and homemade showing how much I cared about her. I slowly heard footsteps behind me, and it was Clover.

I smiled running to her and giving her a reassuring hug. "Hi, Clover, bestie!" I screamed through the top of my lungs. "Oh my god, Addison, your voice is so loud I could hear that from the mall. That is if I was there. Anyways, so I bought two tickets to see One Direction, and guess who's coming with me!!!!" Oh shit, I forgot to say that Clover was a huge fan of One Direction, and that was the only flaw I saw she had. Liking that stupid boy band, but I didn't care when it came to her cause she always was there with me when I wanted to do something and got me gifts, so I owed it to her to at least go to her favorite boy band concert, screaming their names with her. "Do I have to?" I groaned, and then I slowly said "Fine, but only because you're my bestest best friend. (Btw, I know bestest isn't a word) A huge smile lit her face up, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Addison, no, you're the BEST!" Then, I asked her questions "Number 1. How much do those tickets cost, because if they are expensive I will murder you right here, and number 2. When is the concert?" I asked her.

She sighed, and then smiled and answered "Those tickets each were each around 500 hundred dollars. Also, the concert is in an hour, I bought the tickets about a year ago, and they also have backstage passes, so we could meet One Direction and actually talk to them, since there is a low chance they would really take us up in the stage and do the serenading thing when singing a song. I got us front row seats, aaaah we are going to meet Niall! I have a huge crush on him."

I was about to scream when I heard say everything, but I stopped myself, she wanted to have a fun night while I wasn't, but she is my best friend, my only friend I have to do this for her. "Okay, well, I will go take a shower and be back in like five minutes." I went in and came back just as I said, in a jiffy. Clover was just smiling because she knew I was just sacrificing my time to go with her since she knew I hated them. Just as I came out, she asked me "So, what are you going to wear? I already chose my outfit was you can see. I saw her; she looked really nice in that dress with the heels, and with a necklace with her name spelled out. If she wanted to attract Niall, I'm so sure she would get attention.

I replied "I'm just going to wear jeans and a plaid shirt. That should be enough." And she quickly replied "No, you're not, I bought a whole outfit for you to wear, with everything and I'm going to blow dry your hair, and make you have a cute and fresh bun. Trust me, no one will look away from you." Then I responded with a slight smile, knowing she was going to force me to wear what she bought, and let her do my hair. "Okay, go ahead." She shrieked with excitement.

I ended up wearing a cute dress that ended at my knee with flowers all over it, and I had fashionable leather boots that covered up my skin giving only about two- three inches that were uncovered. I had my hair in a cute bun, and she put a necklace on me with a heart and put two tiny heart shaped earrings. She put two charm bracelets on me, and one was given by my dad with different types of smiles on it, and the other one she had bought which had a nice simple charm on it that had a microphone on it. She knew I loved to sing, and encouraged me to go to this school even though it was already my dream. We both smiled, and we went into a taxi that stopped us in front of the concert center. We walked in, and slowly went to the front and waited for One Direction to come out.

I just remembered that it was a One Direction concert, and my smile faded. Ughh. How many times in a day do I have to hear them? However, I saw Clover's face and she was so happy that I just sat back and relaxed, making sure not to ruin the moment for her and just enjoy the time by cheering and screaming with her.

Suddenly, five boys come on the stage... here comes One Direction I thought as the screaming and I- love- you guys went higher.