Chapter 2

Louis's POV:

"LOUIS!"

"LOUIS!"

"LOUIS!"

I opened my eyes. Lottie's sneaking in the room, probably come to wake me up. I quickly close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. I felt her shaking me.

"Louis?"

"GOT YA!" I shout pinning her down on the bed and tickling her.

"AAH...NO LOUIS...I'VE BEEN TRICKED...CAN'T...BREATH" she screams, giggling at the same time.

"What's the special word?" I asked still tickling her.

"L..L..Louis is the king of all carrots?" she questioned. I let go of her.

"Correct" I say in my poshest voice making her burst into a fit of giggles. I chuckled at her before slinging her over my shoulder and walking downstairs.

"Hey sweetie. Are you nervous about today?" my mum, Jay, asked while dishing up a plate full of pancakes. I pulled a face.

"Psh. Me, Louis William Tomlinson, get nervous? I think not" I replied spooning (he he spooning) some chocolate Ice-Cream onto my pancakes. I moaned as I took a bite. Me + Mums pancakes = Match made in heaven. I demolished the pancakes in minutes and headed upstairs to take a shower.

The warm water relaxed my muscles as it cascaded down my body. Today I, Louis William Tomlinson of 20 years, am going to be auditioning for the Xfactor. Hopefully the judges will like me. It would be a huge achievement to win this show, but what if they don't like me? I couldn't possibly go back to school and act like nothing happened. I climbed out of the shower and slipped on my red jeans, stripy top and black TOMS. I ran my fingers through my hair creating soft tufts before spraying on some Ungaro III. The smell is a combination of vodka, tobacco and ashen rose that creates a good blend. I like the smell of it but apparently it drives the girls nuts. Unless that's just my sexy aura.

"LOUIS WE'RE LEAVING NOW!" my Mum shouted from downstairs. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Lottie, Fizzy and the twins were already sat in the car talking excitedly. I clambered into our seven seater car and plugged in my earphones. We drove to the train station and boarded our train. We decided to head down to London to audition so then we could stay in a hotel overnight and then go sightseeing the next day. Mum and the girls are sporting T-Shirts that said 'LOUIS TOMLINSON HAS THE XFACTOR!!' My Mum loved blitzing up and putting designs on T-Shirts and jumpers. I've always said that if I made it big she could design my merchandise. Her eyes always sparkled at the thought of it. I plugged in my earphones, drifting off to sleep to the album of The Fray.

**********************************************

"Louis sweetie we're here"

I groaned and opened my eyes, wait did she say we're here? Oh poop. I rubbed my eyes before sighing and standing up. I checked my phone to see what time it is. 06:30 AM?!? What time did she wake me up?. We climbed into the taxi, heading to our hotel to drop our bags off before heading to the arena.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when we got to the auditions. There were already hundreds of people queuing up. This is going to be a long day. Dashing for the line we ended up behind four people. The older looking people, who I'm guessing are the parents, are bickering like little kids. I shuffled closer to see what they were arguing about.

"What does Edward have that Jacob doesn't?!?" the woman questioned throwing her hands up in the air. The man sighed before giving her a look.

"Hm let me see, well he's a vampire which automatically makes him legit. He sucks blood, he's super fast and super strong, he has nice hair, he's practically indestructible oh and wait let me think, HE HAS BELLA!!" he listed off. I coughed to cover up my laugh. As if their arguing over Twilight.