Chapter 27

~~Thank you for 1.7k:) I really appreciate it! Big fight scene in this chapter really graphic! Enjoy:) xoxo Erin~~

*Sam POV*

My idiot father lunged forward and in one swift movement I moved to my left and grabbed his back leg and smashed his body to the ground. I pounced into his body and bit down on his neck while my claws ripped at his stomach and chest. He shifted our positions and bit down hard on my neck. Kicking him in the thigh I grazed my claws down his blood soaked coat. Something rammed into my body making me take my guard down enough so my father could snap my front leg. I winced in pain but wasn't giving up just yet. Jumping onto his back I dug my claws as far as they could go and bit the back of his neck. Before I realized what he was doing he ran and rammed my body into a tree causing me to yelp in pain and slide down the tree.

Opening my eyes I see blood everywhere. The metallic smell made my nose crinkle and I saw a big figure coming towards me lips twisted in a snarl. My father took his claws and dug them into my hips. The pain was to much. I never felt this much pain. Not even when he raped me. Everything came back to me like a crashing wave swallowing me whole. All the pain and agony I felt. Then something else appeared in my brain. Tyler. His smile. His face. His body. His wolf. Our pack.My mark. Us mating. My beautiful mate. I was broken and he fixed me. He healed my pain. I wasn't going to die or get taken back with my disgrace of a father. I had to fight him and rip his throat out for trying to take my mate away from me.

His breathe covered my face and I felt like throwing up. I knew what his face said. He thought he won. I wasn't letting him win. I grabbed his throat and with all my force plunged his face into the ground. Hearing a howl I see my mate running towards me. His eyes were red.

I shifted out of my wolf when I saw my father breathing heavy into the earth. I knew he wasn't dead. I didn't want him to be dead I him to feel my pain. Tyler took notice of my shifting an shielded me from makes including my "father".

Tyler leaned down to my father pulling him up by his hair and punching him in the face multiple times and slammed his face back into the hard dirt. Out of frustration he took my dads arm and bent it a wrong way making him wince in pain. Good. He should feel pain.

My pack started to drag my "fathers" body to the pack house not even caring if he gets hit by sharp rocks or sticks. I felt a pair of familiar arms wraps around me and I fell back into them. My whole body was exhausted and drained not to mention I was beat up pretty bad. Tyler had a few scratches but nothing like mine.

"Sam he can't take you away from me or the pack. I said I wouldn't let him. Sam you are beat up pretty bad please don't resist on getting help or saying you are fine." he spoke gently into my ear.

Nodding me head I turned around to face him. We barely had clothes on but I didn't care. I pulled him to me and kissed him with all my emotions. Love. Passion. Hate. Agony. Pain. Exhaustion. The one emotion that wasn't there was fear. I had nothing to fear anymore. I was safe. With him and my pack. I swept my tongue over his lip and he let me in. I knew he wouldn't want to take it any further because I was hurt but I wanted to taste and feel him. Thank him for everything he has done for me. He saved me. I never thanked him. Pulling away and putting my forehead against his. My breathing was shaky and hitched.

"What was that for?" he said breathless

"Thank you. I never thanked you for saving me and not rejecting me for my past. I love you Tyler more than you know and I can't lose you ever. You are mine. Mine forever. I will never leave you. Tyler you are my everything and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I said breathless and shaky waiting for his response.

"Don't thank me. I would never reject my mate. Sam when I first saw you I knew I loved you. I can't believe you didn't reject me. I love you Sam Lacey. You are my forever. Don't forget that." he spoke hoarse and leaned down to kiss me once more with both if our emotions running wild.

Pulling away I started to feel pain in my back and side. Tyler probably felt it and picked me up bridal style running us to the pack house but carefully making sure he didn't hurt me.

Arriving at the house everyone was worried about their luna but Tyler brought me right up to our room laying me on the bed. He kissed my forehead and got up to call the pack doctor. While he was away getting the doctor I drifted off into a deep sleep. All the pain in my body left me and all my fear was gone. I was finally at peace and happy with my pack no they are my family.