The Memories of the Repressed

"Kaydence! You’re going to be late for school!"

I groaned and rolled over facing my clock.

7:30

Ughhh......Come On......Five More Minutes......

"Duck! I'm not gunna tell you again!"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah....Calm your tits Brenda" I snapped back getting out of bed.

That bitch! Gets on my nerves! Why did I have to come out of her?.....Bitch........

I kicked my way into my closet and dragged out a leather skirt and some combat boots...... Okay Okay....So far so good! I Started tearing through the pile of clothes on my bed.....No, No good.... Damn! Where was my Rook Dali Shirt? I got on hands and knees and glanced under the bed a large Mass of clothes stared back at me.Hmmmm.....It could be in there.... I reached my hand under my bed and pulled the mountain of Shirts toward my Stomach. I shuffled through them for a minute.....No, No, No, No, No, N-YES! Hahahaha! Yeahhhh Like a Boss! I slipped the T-shirt Over the Tank top that i had slept in the night before.

"DUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"FOR GOD SAKES! GIVE ME A MINUTE!!" I screamed back. I looked at my clock

7:55

WTF?! I slipped off my South Park Pajama Pants and Jumped into my skirt.

Ahhhhhh! Where'd time go? It was Freaking 7:30 a second ago!

I ripped open my drawer and rummaged through it. I decided on a Pair of red and black striped knee highs. I pulled them on and slid towards the Bathroom. I looked at the freak in the mirror…..God why am I so ugly? I ran the brush a couple of times through my Pink Locks…. I grabbed a bow from the basket and pinned it in my hair…..Now for some Cover-up I searched around for a while until I found what I was looking for I loosed some bracelets and slipped them on over my wrists. Didn’t want the guidance counselor breathing down my neck AGAIN.

I ran back to my room and grabbed my boots and a Hoodie. I was just about to run out again when I remembered Kendall’s Necklace….I grabbed it and rushed out the door.

I always wore it She had gave it to me the day she died and it made me feel close to her like she was still with me…..I wish I had been old enough to know what she has going to do…..Maybe I could’ve stopped her and It would have never happened I remember that day even though I was Just 5…..

I had went outside and made a mud puddle like the biggest mud puddle a 5 year could’ve possibly made….I remember I had made a little hill and I took all my little plastic animals and made them all drown in the imaginary lava that was spewing out…I was having soo much fun digging holes and making little castles as I was digging I stumbled across a little pink snail shell. I was so exicted about that little pink shell. It was going to be Kenny’s shell Because Kenny loved Pink. I ran through the house leaving a trail of mud as I ran. I knew I was going to get in so much trouble for tracking mud in the house But I didn’t care that shell was for Kenny and I knew she’d love it. I knew That she’d tell me how much she loved it and how she would keep it forever and ever and take pictures of it. Kenny Loved taking pictures….She used to take pictures of everything and they were always in black and white they were pretty but they always looked so scary like ghosts or monsters. She was always soo sad when she took pictures maybe the shell could make her happy and make her take pretty pictures that weren’t so scary.

I burst through her door beaming with pride at what I found “Kenny Look isn’t it pretty! It’s Pink too!”

I Saw her back first and her beautiful long hair…..It whipped around when I said her name….