Chapter Four

Niall's pov

After I made sure she was sound asleep, I scooped her back up in my arms and put her back into the other seat and drove off again.

"We're here princess" She slowly woke up and looked at me with those dazzling eyes of hers, and got the bag with Bella's gift in it.

"Ready to go see mummy?" I asked.

She nodded and I got out of the car first, shutting the door behind me and going to the other side and opening hers.

She thanked me and shut the door afterwards.

(y/n's pov)

As we walked slowly to see where her tombstone stood, me and daddy held hands.

Her tombstone read "Bella Horan. December 8th 1980- December 8th 2010"

"Go on then" Daddy said.

I placed mummy's gift on next to her tombstone, and smiled a bit. I can tell my dad was holding back tears. He really missed Bella. He had fallen into depression ever since she died, and it doesn't seem like his mood has shifted, which made me think maybe I wasn't enough for him.

We spent the next hour or so contemplating her tombstone. It wasn't long after a few more minutes passed before daddy said "You ready to go now sweet heart?"

"Yes Daddy" I responded and followed after him as he lead me back to the car. We got inside and didn't say a word the whole ride back.