Chapter 7 - "Apologies and Perfect Days"

I woke up the next morning feeling horrible, not wanting to get out of bed and risk seeing any of the boys. I guess you could say I was a little embarrassed, but I also felt terribly guilty because I caused all of this.

My dad had offered these 5 boys our house to stay in while he was working with them, and I've already ruined it. These boys no doubt have to deal with drama all the time, and living with me has only made it worse.

Normally I'm a quiet person and I don't cause trouble, but I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the unexpected company. I've just had a wall up all these years, and I guess I'm so mean because I don't know these people. I don't know if I can trust them. So I don't want to be too nice and get attached, just to have my heart broken in the end.

I walked downstairs, still in my PJ's and entered the kitchen.

Grabbing a cup from the cabinet, I got out some orange juice from the fridge and purred it into the glass. I took the cup to my lips and let the cold liquid fill my mouth.

I suddenly heard someone come into the kitchen and turned to see who it was. "Morning." Harry said, giving me a toothy smile. "Morning." I smiled back at him, jumping up and sitting on the counter. "You okay?" He asked, purring himself some juice. "Yeah I'm fine." I replied.

He nodded and gestured for me to follow him into the living room, so I did. We both sat on the couch getting comfortable. I pulled my legs to my chest, taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Harry asked becoming serious. I looked up at him, and raised my eye brows. "Yeah, sure."

"What was that fight about last night?" I felt like I had just been stabbed right in the middle of my stomach. The sharp feeling of guilt filling my whole body. I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with him. "Um.. The other night when my dance coach came over, he um.. he asked me who Niall was and I told him he was just another pop star my dad was working with.." I said, still not making eye contact. "He is.. Why would he get mad over that? I don't get it." He asked, shaking his head confused.

"Well the other night, when we were at the park um.. I told him some things that I've only told one other person." I looked up at him, and he raised his eye brows encouraging me to keep going. "I don't know. I just think he doesn't like the label I put on him." I shrugged. "Well, what is he?" He asked and I looked at him confused. "I'm going to ask you another question.." I nodded, agreeing to this. "Do you like Niall?"

This question really got to me. Do I? I mean, I think he's cute and he has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. The vibrant blue color, that sparkled in the right lighting. They were like mine, except blue. Just looking into his eyes, made me melt and forget about everything.

Maybe I do like him.. After all, I did trust him that night. I still don't know why. I've only known him for a few days and I've already told him everything. Could I like Niall Horan?

Wait. Could he like me? Why does he care so much about the label I put on him? What does he want me to call him? Why is Harry asking me this?

Once again, so many questions I don't have any answers too.

I opened my mouth, about to answer him, when we heard someone coming downstairs. Harry and I both looked over and saw it was Niall. We watched as he completely ignored us and walked into the kitchen.

Harry turned back to me. "Do you?" He whispered. I just started at him for a minute. "I don't know." I shrugged. "Talk to him." Harry suggested. I was about to speak, when I was once again interrupted.

"You know I can hear you guys whispering about me. This house is dead silent, and everything echoes." Niall snapped, as he entered the living room and sat down on the chair.