Chapter 1

Hey hey hey. Jess here. This is my new book and i had alot of fun writing this part. If you like it comment

vote

fan

and i'll keep workin' on it.

Peace love and pasta. (sorry i'm just really hungry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jax's Pov)

I swaggered my way down the hall, feeling everyones eye's following me. I smirked and leaned against this week's girl locker. I crossed my legs over each other and crossed my arms stretching my leather jacket.

"Jaxxy," A high pitched girl's voice squeaked.

I winced at the name and flung my arm around her shoulder. I plastered a fake smile on my face. She pushed her chest against my side and bit her lip, trying to look seductive. Trying, not succeding.

"Hey baby," I said, what was her name again?

She giggled, and dragged me over to her cheerleading friends. I raked my eyes over the cheerleaders, and watched each of the girls blush.

I smirked, pleased with the effect I had on them.

"Hey Melissa." One of the girl's said.

Oohh That's her name. I took my arm from around her and sat in between two of the girl's. I smirked at them and they giggled. Melissa sat in my lap and I frowned.

Girl is persistent. Of course I had been with her for atleast a week and I was really tired of her.

 Normally I can put up with a girl for a week. Not with that voice I mean jesus, she sounded like a cat in a blender.

I pushed myself up and grabbed her hand, leading her across the cafeteria. She pressed herself against me, and I pushed her back gently.

"What's up Jaxxy?" She asked,stroking my arm.

Oh for the love of Santa Claus, she just had to call me that?

"Yeahh, we're done." I said making quotes with my fingers. It wasn't like we were dating. I don't date. It was just purely physical with me.

Melissa pouted,tears forming in her eyes. Oh come on. That had to be the fakest thing I've ever seen. I checked her out, yeah she was just a over grown barbie doll. Plenty of girl's like that.

I walked away, not wanting to deal with the tears and the drama. I heard 'hmpf' behind me and run over to her friends, her heels clicking.

I sat with my friend's Byrce and Landon, they were on the football team with me which is the only reason I really would have associate with them.

Sure they were alot like me, only wanted girl's for personal needs. But they really suck at it.