Where Am I?

TIA'S P.O.V

UGH. I finally built up my courage and turned around and saw 2 Bodyguards. Phew. I thought they were kidnappers. 

''ARE YOU TIA?'' One of them asked me. 

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat

''Yes. I'am. And PUT.ME.DOWN.'' I started to get angry.

''Oh. Sorry.'' One of them replied.

''Well, Anyways Tia Niall wanted to hold you bck for some bizarre reason.''

He said, Making a disgusting face, gazing up and down at what I was wearing.

A plain black T-shirt and black faded Jeans. 

Hey.

I'am not into fashion.

''W-Why did he want to hold me b-back?''

Now I was starting to worry. ALOT.

''Well.'' One of them started. ''He-''

He was cut of by Niall interrupting.

''Thanks guys I'll take it from here'' Niall said.

They both went away. So now it was just me inside this small room aka their eating place with Niall, Still wondering why the hell I was brought here

''WHY AM I HERE? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? YOU KNOW I HAVE A FAMILY I NEED TO GET TO''

I Shouted.

I couldn't help it. I'am claustrophobic and the room was well, Pretty small.

''NIALL I'AM FUCKING CLAUSTROPHOBIC GET ME OUTTA HERE''

Then he came back to Earth.

''Oh sorry. Wait Do you wanna go outside?''

''Um sure. Okay.''

We walked outside. 

''Um.....Here's my number. Eh. You can um Call me um when you uh feel like bananas.''

I laughed my ass off.

''Oh sorry I meant when you feel like it''

I was still laughing. He rolled his eyes at me.

As I reached out to take the number. The sleeve of my JUICY hoody pulled up a bit and he saw it.

He fucking saw it.

Shit.

That was unexpected.

*DUN DUN DUN...CLIFF HANGER ;) GUYS PLEASE LIKE THIS AND COMMENT IT MEANS ALOT TO ME AND IF YOU WANT MORE THEN VOTE COMMENT AND I NEED 5+ FOR THE NET CHAPTER ;)

AND COMMENT :D*