The Album Signing

*TIA'S P.O.V*

WOOO :) I'am soo excited I can barely walk properly in School. It was lunch and I spotted Tasha. I came towards her, Trying nto to squeal my lungs out.

''TASHA...I HAVE AMAZAYN NEWS TO TELL YOU'' I shouted, at the top of my lungs.

''Jeesh, Calm down. It's Taco Tuesday. AndI happen to like Tacos. So anyways what did you wanna tell-''

Then she turned around, And I, Held infront of her, 2 One Direction Concert Tickets.

''OMG--OMG--OMG-- AHHHHHHHH OMFG TIA WHERE? HOW? WHEN?''

''Haha, You had the same reaction as me. My dad got these out of his salary. I love him soo much.'' I explained.

''Tia :) Okay, My dad owes you one'' Tasha said, Stretching ''owes''

''Okay, So anyways.....WHAT SHOULD WE-''

I was cut off by the most sluttiest bitch in school.

''Oh look, It's the loser party. Mind if I don't join?''

Ugh. I. FUCKING. WANT. TO. KILL. HER.

''Actually we don't mind. Because we have ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TICKETS, BITCH.''

I said Stretching ''Tickets''.

Before I could go any further, She placeed 6 concert tickets in her hand and waved th infront of me, Like I would be hynotized or something.

''Well. See you at the ONE DIRECTION ALBUM SIGNING TONIGHT. You did know about that didn't you? haha'' They chuckled and sashayed off.

Wadda Bitch.

''There is an Album Signing?'' Tasha asked me as if I was Guilty for not telling her.

''I swear to God I didn't know.....Wait let's ask Sarah, She knows everything about Celebrities.'' I replied. Myself Curious.

''Hey Sarah'' Tasha asked politely. But I barged in ,''OKAY. Let's cut to the chase. Sarah, I wanna know when and where is the One Direction Album Signing.'' I asked, Trying to be fast and not rude.

''It's ast 4:30 P.M. Only People who have One Direction Conert Tickets can go in and get the album signed.'' She replied, Her deep voice alaways hanted me for some reason.

''Okay- Thanks Sarah I owe you one.''

Me and Tasha finished our Tacos and threw away our garbage and headed for the last 3 periods. I checked my Agenda.

''What's Next?'' Tasha asked, chewing gum.

''It's.....P.E, P.E, MUSIC.'' I replied, Pausing between each of them.

We headed to our classes.

-------AT THE ALBUM SIGNING--------

*TIA'S P.O.V*

''Thanks Dad. Pick us up in an hour or two. Bye love you'' I ''commanded'' my dad.

''Thankyou'' Tasha replied

''Anytime Girls'' And with that, he drove off.