Chapter31. A family image, regardless of the REARRANGEMENT! :)

Dedicated to her. Ang babaing gumawa sa idol ko na si Georgina Sales. :) 

Chapter31. A family image, regardless of the REARRANGEMENT! :)

Dylan’s POV

Wow! Kala ko hindi na maririnig ang panig ko sa istoryang ito a!

So eto. It’s been a week after “that” incidence. Everyone was shocked. And I myself almost broke down when I heard about the news.

It was really unexpected. And if only Chloe wasn’t there with me.. I don’t know. I just can’t accept the fact that “that” is happening to my one and only sister Mische. She doesn’t deserve “that”. Sure she’s hard-headed and annoying at times, but she’s still the charming and sweet girl that I grew up with. And I can’t let “that” happen to her. I just can’t. Kung pwede sana ako na lang. Bakit siya pa? Magkadugo naman kami di’ba? Nakakainis lang na wala akong magawa.

(a/n: Dylan’s referring to a MAJOR scene in MINCE’s story. Hindi pa nare-reveal dun, medyo patikim pa lang, so most probably, hindi din mare-reveal dito. Haha. Mas-spoil yung story kapag ginawa ko yun dito. Oryt? Just read it. :))

Nasa kalagitnaan ako ng pag-iisip kung ano bang gagawin ko sa makulit kong kapatid when Chloe talked to me.

“Hey. You alright?” Umupo siya sa tabi ko.

“I don’t know..”

“Is this about Mische?”

“Yeah.. And other things, I guess.”

“Tell me about it.”

I stared at her. I’m weighing the consequences. If you’re asking about what happened last time, hindi naman naging issue yun. Yes, I tricked her the night before her photoshoot para tanghaliin siya ng gising. But knowing Chloe, being responsible as always, alam ko naman na makakaattend pa din siya sa project na yun so it was not really an issue.

About the calls and messages naman,sorry sa mga naghihintay na magalit ako or whatev, but it was because I can’t take the news all by myself. I needed Chloe beside me to stand it that’s why I’ve been calling and texting her that day. She didn’t disappoint me naman, 2hrs past lunch, she was already with me. And she was affected too when she learned about what’s going on.

“Hey ‘Dy. You’re spacing out. What is it that’s bothering you? Aside from Mische’s.”

How will I explain it to her? She will be upset. After all, she’s been doing most of the preparations about the wedding tapos ako pa ‘tong magiging problema.