You're going, Mon Cheri :)

*TIA'S P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. 7:30. FUCK. I missed the School Bus.....Well I should go ask my dad for a ride. I got dressed up. Nothing Fancy. *Clothes in the Pic on the right*

I went downstairs and found my dad reading the newspaper.

''Hey sweetheart, Want a bagle for breakfast?'' My Mom asked me.

''Sure. And dad mind giving me a ride to school? '' ''Oh sure, Hop in the car I'lll be there in a second.'' My dad answered, Laughing. My Mom rolled her eyes at him.

I went outside and I saw a HUGE crowd of girls circled around something. I ignored it and walked off to my car.

''Ok, Let's go.'' He reached his hand in his pockets. ''Oh there are my- Oh, Would you look at that?'' I stopped and stared at what he was holding in his hands. ''You're going, Mon Cheri :)'' He said Excitedly.

''D-D-DAD? OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU'' ''Haha Sweetheart Love you too''.

He had One Direction Concert tickets in his hands. ONE FUCKING DIRECTION.

''Dad.....How did you get the money?'' ''Well, Sweetheart my Salary was worth it when I found out they are performing in this city in 2 days.''

I started crying. Nobody has ever done anything soo sweet for me. I hugged him. I was soo happy I started screaming. I realized the window was open so I shut my mouth up and let my dad drive.

*AT THE SCHOOL*

''Well, Have a good day, Sweetheart'' ''Thanks dad love you''.

And with that, I walked off to to the school for the first day of Grade 12.

*OKAY GUYS I'AM GONNA NEED 5+ READS IF YOU WANT MORE:)*