'Tagged ~ you're It!'

Thanks to @WarriorPrincess66 for the invite and invoking many a smirk on the threads ; )

Now twenty things too many if ever there was:

1) I spent six months at art college during 1988/89 where I learnt how to pronounce 'gouache' and ... that was it actually.

2) After that I became a carpenter but only bothered to 'qualify' with one of those stupid 'CSCS cards' last year.

3) I rarely travel beyond my own post code: apart from to London of course because, well, it's London; say no more.

4) My reluctance to travel has gravely diminished any prospect of my discovering the perfect orange ice cream : (

5) By cruelty of fate, I always experience the most abominable of hangovers.

6) I've a step-daughter-of-sorts who keeps my ego completely in check (see vid: with not enough me in it).

7) My parents were Irish: it doesn't make me Irish, or anyone else who wasn't actually born there. Sorry to spoil the party but St. Patrick has simply become the patron saint of cultural psychosis!

8) Nor do I understand football ~ or the serious stalking of any leather ball for that matter. I mean really: is it so important or worth the smallest amount of effort in itself?

9) I look quite a bit younger but feel quite a lot older and always have done.

10) My born-again emo appearance hinges on hair dye at the front and the miracle of 2014 that is KeraFiber at the back!

11) I'm strangely seduced by hematite and other darkly monochromatic shiny stuff.

12) Either I get to the gym most days or start to seize-up and commence the process of dying within a year. I could prove it to you but well; what good would that do, let's face it.

13) I've scripted graphic novels about hunt saboteurs and pervy priests ... who next I wonder ..?

14) I suffer fools very gladly indeed: it's intelligent idiots I detest in every possible way (eg Daily Express readers).

15) I wrote a pseudo-scholarly history of the vegetarian movement to decent reviews which made academic experts in the field look like a bunch of wasters (the fun part).

16) If you wish to watch me looking ridiculous on UK television, I'll be a contestant on 'Selling Houses with Amanda Lamb' later in the year.

17) I've studied Ninjutsu (in what seems like a previous life) and hope to return to the mats before someone eventually beats me up or something less flattering.

18) I'm a Catholic despite Pope Francis's tweet about having to be visibly cheerful ~ Jesus wept but never laughed as far as anyone could recall ... (how's that for being a fundamentalist grouch?)

19) I've always aspired to aspire to learn French and adore the sound of Southern European languages (the northern ones seem rather harsh on the ear and I try to avoid the sound of Welsh at all costs).

20) A cat once appointed me to blog for him: http://mufasasmusings.blogspot.co.uk