Chapter 1

A cry of pain shook the dark cavern. She couldn't contain it any longer. The pain was too strong, she was too weak. Her love urging her to keep going until suddenly, two small cries join her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloom woke up with a start. Her red hair was matted with sweat. Her heart pounding painfully before settling back to a normal heartbeat. What was that?

It was only just a dream but it felt more like a vision. But she only heard the voices and it was so dark. She felt her powers draining. Her heart kept beating at a fast pace. But what scare Bloom the most was, she realize it was her screaming in pain. What did it mean? Was that Sky urging me to keep going? Urging what? What were those small cries?

Bloom lay her head back on her pillow. Maybe Ms. Faragonda would know what to do. Bloom sigh and heard the person next to her stir. She turn her head to the left and smile. Sky was her husband. It felt weird for Bloom to think they were actually living together, but it was very wonderful. She loves it when it is night, she would snuggle up to him. Bloom gingerly touch his chest, his muscles rippling under her touch. She slowly trace her finger down to his stomach, tracing the outline of his abs.

"God, you are so sexy right now. The more you are going to do it, the more I want you," Sky said softly. Bloom yelp in surprise which quickly turn into laughter as Sky flip her underneath him. "I can't believe we been marry for 3 months now."

"Me either, I still think our wedding was only yesterday," Bloom nodded in agreement. Her face suddenly fell.

"So, you're going. Can't you send your father in your place?" Bloom asked.

Sky sigh, pushing a strand of her hair away from her face. The after wedding bliss atmosphere pop.

"Bloom, I have to go, you know it is important I meet with the Council of the Leaders. My father made it clear, he'll only go if Earkylon is in danger. Besides he is on a trip to visit the Southern Borders of Earkylon. Supposedly, there was a riot that destroy at least 50 homes. The repairs will go underway when he gets there, he's good at keeping everything organize and calm," he reasoned with his wife.

"Then, take me with you! It'll be very lonely here without you," Bloom pouted.

"They have already voted that you should not be allow again after the last meeting. Remember, Icy barged into the Council's main chamber filled with Leaders across the Dimensions and almost froze the entire building in solid ice. If Icy was there to attack you again if you come, the Council will be attack. Then more of your enemies will come and try to destroy you. They don't care about you, Bloom, they only care about their own safety. I try to reason with them, they just don't understand. Thankfully, we have allies on the council that wishes you were still part of it," Sky said kissing her forehead.

"I know," Bloom answered, "we might as well eat breakfast before you head out."

"Or we could do something like not go down." Sky gave her a devilish grin. His wife raise a skeptical brow.

"Really, what have you had in mind, my King?" Bloom teased him, trailing her fingers in his hair.

"Well, it goes something like this." With that, Sky was on top of her, his elbows and knees holding his weight over her body..

Trailing kisses along her body slowly, causing Bloom to sigh in bliss. Her fingers tracing along his back, the tips of nails going over his battle scars from the Earkylon Civil War. He move up to her bosom, their round peaks gleaming and ready for him to lavish. With one hand , he rub the nipple on the right while he suck and lick on her left. He alternatively switch between them, to give them the same treatment.

"Sky..."

"Yes, my Queen?" His voice dropped an octave, sending delightful shivers down her spine.

"Stop teasing me," she whined, her eyes heavily lidded. "I want you now."

"And I you; sadly my poor Fairy needs to learn a bit of patience," Sky move further down, his lips sending excitement to her heart. Bloom's fingers tangle themselves into his blond locks. His lips found her entrance, wet and ready for him. Placing his mouth over her entrance, he stuck his tongue into her vagina, thrusting in and out. Bloom arch her back as she rode the pleasurable waves. Her fingers tightening as her core grew taut.

"More," Bloom gasped out. Sky stopped, moving himself up. With one hand he spread her legs wider, and the other to angle his erection to her entrance. Bloom let out a whine, her lips slightly bruise from his kisses. With a thrust, her walls were warm around him. She raise her hips to fully have his length. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she tug his head down for a kiss. Sky thrust in and out slowly, enjoying the little sounds Bloom makes. Her breasts bobbing up and down for him. They can both feel their climaxes approaching. Kissing fervently, Bloom let out a shout of his name as she reach her orgasm. Her juices spilling around him as his thrusts grew a fever pitch faster. With a growl, he release his seed into her.

Rolling himself next to her, he pull her to him. Her head fitting perfectly in the crook of his neck, her left arm lay lazily across his chest. The young King placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Wow," the Fairy of the Dragon Flame giggled. Her husband let out a bark of laughter.

"I believe that was more than a wow, my love. There are other words to describe it. My personal favorite is amazing."

Bloom lightly slapped his right shoulder.

"Sky!"

"What? You know it's true."

They giggled and laughed before a knock was heard outside their bedroom door. They both raise their heads at the intrusion.

"Your Majesties, breakfast is ready in the dining hall."

"Back to reality it is," Bloom sighed, getting up. She sashay to the bathroom. Sky let out a groan, his head hitting the pillows.

"Tamlin, we'll be down in 10 mins."