Chapter 23

Unedited:

Stephans POV: 

        I smiled at my gorgeous mate as all of his friends hugged him goodbye one by one. Michael was last and he jumped on Mason and wrapped his arms around his neck, and legs around his waist, and they both fell to the ground. Michael started kissing all over Masons neck, and my wolf did not like that. 

        Apparently neither did Zev's, and seeing that Zev was a werewolf born with less control over his wolf he grabbed Michael and dragged him to his chest, arms wrapped tightly around him. 

        "Mine." Zev growled menacingly, and I was worried for his sake that Michael would get angry at him for it.

        "Yours." Michael snuggled back into his chest, and I guess Zev has already talked to Michael about it because he knew exactly how to calm him down. I smiled at that, they were good for each other. 

        "And you're mine." I whisper, helping Mason up. 

        "I know that." He smiles shyly and I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him. It was just a quick peck so it ended quickly, all to quickly if you ask me, and then Mason turns around in my arms and presses all of himself against me. The little tease knew exactly what he was doing. 

        "Michael your hair is drying curly." Mary giggled. 

        "No! Nope, I'm going home to straighten my hair, goodbye." Michael says, storming out the door with Zev following. Conner, Daniel, and Troy left a minute ago. Sadie, Kylee, Mary, and Andy are going out to eat so Andy and Sadie can catch up. 

        Once everyone leaves I grab my mate and pick him up. He starts flailing and whining. 

        "Stop picking me up, I'm not that tiny!" 

        "You are tho. You're so short and skinny, and cute." I say as he continues to wiggle in my arms. I dropped him onto the bed, and laid down next to him. He climbs on top of me and cuddles into my chest. 

        "we're still wet." He grumbles, but not making any effort to get up. 

        "We should probably get changed than." I whisper and wrap my arms around his waist sitting up. 

        "Um, Stephan." He whispers hesitantly. 

        "Yeah, beautiful?" I ask, running my hand over his cheek gently, the other arm wrapped around his tiny waist. 

        "N-Never mind." He blushes and hides his eye behind his hair. 

        "No, no. We talked about this. Tell me what you want, beautiful, and I'll try my hardest to give it to you." I tell him, moving his hair away from his face. 

        "W-well, I was wondering if you'd sleep in here with me." He whispered embarrassed. 

        "What do you mean? We always sleep in the same bed baby." I say, confused. 

        "N-no, I mean in your, wolf form." He whispered the last part, and a smile takes over my face at how adorable he is. 

        "Of course, beautiful." I smile  and he looks up at me with a child-like joy filling his eyes.

        "Really?" He smiles and starts bouncing in my lap like a little kid. 

        "You are the cutest thing I have ever seen, my mate. And yes, my wolf has been dying to get out and see you again." I smile and before he says anything I lean in and kiss him.