four ✉

M A G G I E

"This party sucks, lets go."

"I'm going to go get Jasmine." I fold my arms and huff as he disappears into the crowd of people. This party was a stupid idea. I don't like parties.

I squeeze through the crowd and eventually make my way to the kitchen. It's quiet in here, thank god. I take a seat by the table and tie my shoes.

"Hey," I look up and I see Harry in the doorway.

"I wanted to make sure your shoulder was okay." He smiles, reaching for a cup off the table. "You had quite the hit today."

Shut up, Harry.

"Oh, you mean after you damn near ran me over and then didn't apologize?"

"I'm better than okay," I say sarcastically. Harry raises an eyebrow, but doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry."

"Too late now, I'm sending you my medical bill." His expression is so distressed, which entertains me so much.

"I found Maggie, ten points for me!" Jasmine yells. Jasmine stops and looks at me, then looks at Harry. Harry doesn't say anything more, he just walks out of the kitchen with the cup in his hand.

"You were talking to Harry?" Tim seems more surprised than Jasmine.

"He apologized for running into me, literally, at lunch."

Tim tries to change the subject. He hates getting Jasmine started on Harry, because then she doesn't shut up. "We're going to Sonic."

"Hell yeah, I'm hungry. Somebody didn't bring me Taco Bell," I point at Tim. He just shrugs.

When we get into the car, I decide to text him.

Me: lame party. we ditched. Sonic has f00d

Your Master: why?

Me: we realized we hated most of juniors and seniors.

Your Master: even me?

Me: especially you.

Your Master: rude. i like you though

Me: rude. I don't even know who you are. How can I like you?

Your Master: how can you hate me?

Me: easily. you're probably like most of the seniors at this school.

Your Master: you don't know me.

Me: you're probably just another Harry Styles. besides you don't know me either, how can you like me?

Your Master: Harry isn't everything people make him out to be, you know?

Your Master: it's easy to like you, Maggie. You don't have to be a valedictorian to see that you're incredibly intelligent, or that you hold yourself so well. You're quiet, but you always have something to say. And despite the fact you don't think I'm being serious, you still can't help but believe that maybe I'm not lying. You make yourself out to be this pessimist, but you're full of so much hope. I see you, Maggie, for who you are, not who people see you as.

Me: are you defending Harry Styles? Are you two friends?

We arrive and Tim orders me my usual food. We decide to sit at the tables instead of in our car.

Me: Honestly, I'd love to say the same for you, but I don't know you.

Your Master: that's not just my fault. I'm trying to get to know you, but you're pushing me away.

Your Master: I'm actually quite amazing and awesome. Girls write fan-fiction about me.

Your Master: i'm hurt that i wrote you an essay and all you saw was me NOT DEFENDING - stating that Harry Styles isn't the total asshole you think he is.

Me: stfu no they don't

Me: sorry i'm a selective reader

Your Master: you don't know. maybe I'm a celebrity.

Your Master: i've noticed.

Me: AHAHA you funny. making jokes and stuff.

Your Master: Always so mean. my pride is hurt.

Me: god, Harry Styles and his stupid friends are here.

Me: kill me with a spoon.

Your Master: a spoon?

Me: yeah, a spoon.

Your Master: ...well damn okAY. it might take a while..

Harry Styles and his friends sit a few tables down from us, but they don't seem to notice us. Most of them are on there phones anyways. I wonder if one of them is the mystery texter? I'll be so pissed if its a girl I'm talking to.

Me: I'm going to go home.

Your Master: why?

Your Master: why are you so bothered by Harry and his friends? What did they do to you?

Me: they didn't do anything specific. It's just their pompous attitude and idk BC I DO.

Your Master: I wish I could be there with you.

Me: then be here with me. you've been making excuses this whole time. if you really like me, come.

Your Master: its not that simple. i'd love to be there with you. you don't realize how badly I want to walk up there and sit beside you and tell you all the reasons I want you. and to kiss you at the most random times. I could give you a million excuses for why I don't tell you who I am, but I know they're pathetic excuses and don't make any of this easier. I'm sorry, Maggie.

Your Master: please Maggie, don't give up on me. please just believe that when the time is right, I'll tell you. because when the time is right, I'll be with you. beside you.

Me: goodnight.

Your Master: I think this is the first time you haven't said "fuck off" or "goodbye" wow we're making progress i like this. ily are you going to wear white to our wedding or...

Me: FUCK OFF

Me: better?

Your Master: no.

+++

hihi so like right now I have 69 votes which makes me happy bc sex

vote, comment, do my homework, ily.

** new update: OMFG I GOT RANKED IT'S LIKE 996 IN FANFICTION BUT IT'S MY FIRST RANKING AND OMG I MIGHT CRY BC I'MM SO HAPPY IDKK PLS EXCUSE ME.