Chapter 2

Chapter 2

At school

I felt dizzy as the event that took place 6 years ago suddenly swarmed up to my mind.The longing, sadness, stabbed my heart and I can feel tears starting to gather in my eyes, but I pushed he tears aside and let out puffs of breath to celar out my mind, it’s useless to remember it. And I’m pretty sure by now Harry has already forgotten about his hometown, his friends, and me, who am I kidding ? I just slipped by in his life before he has to move to another town, there will be no doubt that I will be the first person to be forgotten by him. To think that all these years I never managed to get over him, huh, all those efforts of trying to like someone, even trying I tried my luck on online dating, hoping that I could forget about him just a bit.

Class hasn’t even started yet, and I feel like going home now and curling up in my bed. Really now, just because of one guy who doesn’t know that much about me, why did I put myself in this mess ? Oh yeah, it was because he’s my first love and the fact that he’s the one who saved my most precious possession only making it harder for me to erase him from my mind.

I know that he will never come back here and I can never go to him and see him because even Ed didn’t get that much news on Harry, only slight rumors from our neighbour who had visited Harry’s new town. But still, I can’t help myself but to keep falling into this addicting bitter sweetness which is Harry. Yup, there’s this one time when I remember about him and I felt like the most happiest girl ever alive but at the same time, I wish to never know about him because in the end I’ll only endless misery. Suddenly, my best friend’s booming voice, Susan took me out of my dazed state.

“ Guys ! remember that guy Harry Styles from out town ? The one who moved out of here 6 years ago ? “

“ Yeah, I know him he used, he likes to walk around naked in his backyard, I saw him all the time from my bedroom window.What about him ? “, asked Sid while leaning on his chair. Sid was Harry’s old neighbor but he doesn’t know that much about him because he’s not the same age as Harry.

“ He’s famous now ! He’s a member of a boyband named “One Direction”, Oh my gosh, he’s so handsome now, just look at this ! “, she ordered us while shoving a magazine to Sid.

My ears perked up at the name, “ Harry ? The same old Harry ? I can’t believe it.”, I said not believing in Susan’s news, maybe it was the same name not the person. But, I know that deep inside I hope that this is the Harry I used to know.

“ Huh, this is indeed Harry, see for yourself though if you still don’t believe it “, Sid said while giving me the magazine.

I slowly looked at the magazine and yes, Susan wasn’t lying, it is really Harry, there’s no doubt in it when you see his smile, the same smile that made me fell in love with him, the same welcoming smile with a bit of mischief in it. And he got new friends now. I smiled softly at the thought of him making friends. How I wish I could see his smile for real just for one time.

“ Yes, it is Harry, he’s popular now “ I said slowly while still captivated in the headline of the magazine, “ one Direcion has Rock the world”, wow, I continued to read the articles,

“Last night, One Direction’s first concert was a super success, more than 300,000 people came to see their first concert, One thing was said to be the most wanted song. “How do you feel after your first concert ? “, asked our reporter to One Direction. “ It was amazing, we neverthought that we are so popular around here, we’re just a new comer betting on luck but when this was the sight that greeted us.. it just WOW, big and special thanks to our fans “, said Liam. “ What is your favourite song ? “, “ Well, we love all of our song but Harry here has his favourite song, he said it was meant for his secret love “ told Louis, and there was a picture of Louis wiggling his eyebrows to Harry, and Harry laughed awkwardly at the sudden mention of his secret love. “ Haha, well, to be honest, there’s this one girl, I don’t really get the chance to know about her, correction, I had the chance but I missed it, so I plannedto go back to, and I will go back to her and confess my feelings for her……”