Memories

October 22nd 2010 

Jo Johnson Game :)

I was on the bus to a Jo Johnson game on Oct. 22nd 2010. I had no idea what was going to happen this day. I had to sit by this guy named Howard, let me tell you I did not like it. He, one wouldn't leave me alone and two, he like loved me and I thought it was weird. I suffered through some of the ride. Jo Johnson was pretty far from where I was from, oh by the way, I am in the band at my school we were going to a football game. Then this guy that was in front of me was doing something so I started watching. I was staring actually not meaning to. The guy said What are you looking at? I said nothing. I just kept starring and the guy beside him said shut up. then I did and it continued on and on. The guys are Austin and Dalton. Dalton kept saying it. Rhett came up there near and started saying it, which annoyed Austin even more, so he said. "shut up! Shut up! Now both of ya'll shut up!" I laughed and we still done it. Then the weirdest thing happened, a mustang hit the side of the bus and it scared me, but it was pretty funny. The mustangs fender and lights flew off. That was more funny. Then we went on our way and got to the game. Me and Dakton were still doing that. Yes, I know it was stupid, but then we were in the stands and I told Disa "Can you ask him out for me?" She said why cant you do it yourself. Are you chicken? I said no. Disa told Dalton this "Maggie wants to know if you will go out with her. she is too afraid to ask." Thanks a lot disa and his answer was alright and thats how I started dating Dalton. My first kiss.

I'll try to update this with more of my memories if anyone cares to read it :)

~Athena Kiss~