Chapter Twelve

"Charles! How could you? In our bed?"

"Tori?" He belted, jumping up, while Abi clutched the sheets. "I'm sorry, Tori!" She apologized, searching for her clothes. "Fuck you, Charles!" I screamed, picking up the nearby lamp and throwing it towards him.

      Leaving the bedroom, I snatched my car keys from the counter and hurried out of the house, with Charles chasing and pleading behind me. I was so furious, I could barely think straight. I couldn't go to Brenda, because she would only make the situation more confusing, so I decided to sort it out on my own.

         You'd think that he'd have to decency to have more discretion about his affair, but these blunt stunts were telling me otherwise. I wasn't a bad wife, and I loved my husband, so why was he risking our marriage? What was Abi getting out of it, other than horrible dick? Was it the money? Were they in love with each other? I found myself trying to rationalize the entire situation, before pulling out of the parking lot, of the same store I had left just a few hours ago.

         My first thought was to head home and plan their murders, but being the klutz that I am, that was too far fetched. I knew exactly what I needed to do...well wanted to do.

         "What are you doing here?" Moriah asked, peeking around to see if anyone was watching.

Reaching for his dick and squeezing tightly, he glanced down at my hand, before I pressed my lips against his and pushed myself inside.

"I thought you didn't want me?" He mumbled between kisses in a cocky manner, squeezing my ass and trying to place me on top of the kitchen counter.

I resisted, pushing him back and dropping to my knees. "I want to taste it." Damn near begging, I began to pull it out, before he pushed my hands away and asked the question.

"How bad?"

He stood over me with the sexiest grin a man could ever wear. My pussy was on fire, but I only wanted to have him in my mouth.

"Please baby.."

"Open your mouth, Tori."

Just as he commanded, I obliged.

        Moriah stroked his dick twice, before slapping it on my tongue repeatedly. Why was he teasing me? Heavy and hard dick whacked against my salivating tongue, before I tried to insert him in my mouth. Moriah pulled back, preventing my attempt for the second time.

"Get up."

Helping me up from my knees, we walked to his bedroom, fondling each other every step of the way.

             Now, it was my turn. He sat on the edge of the bed, snatching my shirt off and unhooking my bra. He held my waist, while sucking each nipple as passionately as possible. My pussy only drenched to feel his lips and tongue working their magic on my clit. Damn, his tongue was teasing my hard nipples before he pulled me down, in front of him.

        Wrapping my hand around his penis, I worked it nice and slow, giving my wrist a twist, while jacking him off. Then, I repeated his earlier actions, slapping his dick against my tongue, just before puckering my lips and kissing the mushroom tip. His body was alert and ready to feel my warm mouth coat his member. Sliding my lips over the head, I began deepthroating as much of the dick as I could. "Fuck." He grunted, watching me  practically vacuum it away.

"Aye, nigga-" A voice trailed, bursting into the bedroom.

I knew exactly who it was, Ethan.

           Moriah placed his hand on top of my head, never giving me a chance to pause.

"Oh shit, my bad nigga! I didn't know you had a bitch in here."

I wasn't sure which was more confusing, me continuing to give Moriah head, or my son referring to me as a bitch.  Since my back was turned to him, I didn't know what was happening. The only thing I focused on, was Moriah's juicy dick and the tasty pre-cum sliding down my throat. I heard the bedroom door slam, before rising up and covering my face. "Oh my God, what did I do? My marriage is over!"

I was pacing the room, in a complete frenzy.

"He didn't see you, Tori."

"Huh?"

"He couldn't see your face, it's cool."

I was relieved, but still a bit antsy. Removing my hands from my face, I glared at Moriah standing in front of me, with dick still rock hard. The sight made me horny all over again. Reaching for his dick before I could, he smiled. "We gotta go somewhere else."

"This is a bit, open."

I glared around the room, tucking the hair behind my ear and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I can get us a hotel room, if you promise to show up."

"You know I wouldn't miss it, Tori."

          Moriah had promised to handle a few things with Ethan today, which gave me enough time to book the room and get ready for our rendezvous. I stood in the marble shower of the beautiful top suite, running my index finger against my freshly waxed pussy. Yes, I even managed to squeeze in an appointment at the spa. The water hit my body with pressure as I enjoyed the feel, imagining what tonight would be like. My fingertips were pruning, before I finally stepped out of the steaming shower. Wiping my face and wrapping the plush white towel around my body, I slid on the pink thong and wrung the remaining shower water out of my hair.

         When I heard a knock at the door, I dropped the towel and made my way to the entrance. My dick was delivered.

          Sorry for the super long break. I noticed that I have a few new readers and I want to thank you. I hope you guys liked this chapter. AND I HOPE YOUR PREPARED FOR THE NEXT!