(THE STRUGGLE) Prolouge

Buck you got one more time to come into my house this time of night. Do you hear me boy? Mrs. Corene yelled, as she continued to pummel Buck with her black leather belt. 

“Momma I’m sorry! I won’t do it no more! Please momma please!” Buck continuously cried as he heard Boothead and Monica in their room laughing. After what seemed like forever, Mrs. Corene finally wore out, went to bed still cursing, while the lashes from her belt continued to sting Buck as he slid into the old cheap porcelain bathtub. “One day I’m going to leave this raggedy house and blow up on my own. Then they will all come begging me for money and I won’t ever have to go through  stupid junk like this no more” Buck mumbled to himself as his mind flashed back to the events from earlier at Shontay’s house. Everything had went so well until Shontay’s momma Ms. Shonda caught him and Shontay. Another shiver ran through his body as he remembered the deal that he had made with Ms. Shonda.

Hello? A man’s voice answered. “Yeah let me holla at Melody. Beegeezy requested as he stood at the payphone in the visiting park of the correctional facility. “Nigga didn’t I tell yo punk ass to stop calling here!  This is my house, my car, and my bitch, so thank you for buying it all for me!  Oh yeah! And thank you for telling Melody where your stash was because she spent it all on me silly nigga ha! Ha! Ha! Jamie taunted into the phone as he laughed into the receiver. Sitting up in the bed with nothing on Melody put her arms around him from behind begging him to hang up and come back to bed.  That was until she realized he was talking to Beegeezy. She couldn’t stifle a laugh at his jokes at the way Jamie taunted Beegeezy on the phone. Knowing damn well if Beegeezy was out, he would be terrified. As she laughed at his jokes she told Jamie “well if he don’t want to hang up give me the phone!!! She said snatching the phone and placing it between her and Jamie’s bodies as they picked up where they left off. Jamie wasted no time burying his face between Melody’s legs making sure that the phone caught all of the telltale sound effects as Melody purred uncontrollably. Beegeezy was steaming mad as he looked at the phone after he had just heard Melody and Jamie having sex. “Mr. Beegeezy are you ready to go? Your ride just arrived” the chubby woman prison guard said giving Beegeezy the eye as he slowly hung up the phone. “Yes ma’am, I’m glad to be getting out!!, he replied while ignoring the huger woman’s little show of interest.   Angel met him at the door looking so good with her 5’2 physique.  Clad in a tight purple half top shirt and white tennis skirt. He had already informed her to leave her panties at home because she wasn’t going to be needing them. Her caramel colored brown skin was flawless from head to toe and her light brown eyes were a perfect complement with their Chinese like slant. She was blessed with just enough of everything in all the right places with a face that was just shy of being beautiful. Beegeezy knew he owed her his life after everything that she had done for him. They met when he was on trial for possession of a fire arm that he never had as far as the law knew. The Lakeland Police Department wanted him off the streets so the judge convicted him anyway and sentenced him to 5 years in prison.  Angel had been an intern that didn’t like the way he had been unfairly sentenced. The Judge allowed her to sit in on his trial. When he lost even with the lack of evidence she found out his name and begin visiting him as his lawyer. They immediately had a strong attraction which grew into more. After 2 years of fighting she had gotten his sentence overturned. Now as he walked up to her she begin to run towards him losing all of her professionalism and jumping into his arms. As she wrapped her legs around him forgetting that she didn’t have on any panties as they passionately begin to kiss. Beegeezy tried but still couldn’t shake the thought of the street revenge that had been eating at his soul. He couldn’t wait to see the look on Melody and Jamie’s face when they saw him, because they thought that he didn’t get out for at least another 3 years. The thought brought a smile to Beegeezy’s face as he cuffed Angel’s round little butt as they walked towards her Nissan Altima.