Play 14 (Unedited)

Sorry for the very late update guys! Hope you still didn'y give up on me! >.<!

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have entered this story into the Knbwatty_awards under AOMINE DAIKI category. I hope you support this one and vote for it in there. I'm counting on you guys. The link is below the comment section. Thanks a lot and love you! *winks*

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

"You....."

"AHOMINE!"

I squeezed my eyes shut, covered my neck that was exposed on the pervert with my left hand and used my right hand to smack Aomine's face, which unfortunately, he dodged with ease. Such speed.

I spun around with a flustered face, glaring at the pervert who was smirking at me. I resisted the urge to punch the lights out of him.

"W-Why did y-you... d-do that huh?! You pervert..." I stuttered out but manage to deliver the words.

"You mentioned my name, and were asking me to do something so I just asked you what it is," he casually replied. He eyed me from head to toe, scanning my appearance.

I can't believe his guts! His pervertness was totally on the different level! How did Momoi endure his bad-ass attitude, being the best friend of that great pervert?

"Seriously..." he trailed off, causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Sighing in disappointment, he glanced sideways, saying, "How can you be so small?"

I gasped and felt like an arrow of truth pierced through my body. "Small?! My height does not concern you at all!" I exclaimed angrily, gritting my teeth.

He looked at me with his usual bored face. "That's not what I meant."

The frown deepened on my face and my eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I meant is your boobs. Seriously, what size are you?" he casually asked, his right index finger pointing on my chest area.

My face burned hot in a mixture of anger and embarrassment. I quickly covered my poor chest with my left arm where as my right hand landed a slap on his face.

"OUCH!" he screamed as he rubbed his red-from-the-slap left cheek. "Why did you slap me?!" he shouted.

"Isn't that obvious Aomine?! Your bluntness and pervertness cross the bounds!"

"Huh?! About your boobs being small?! I'm just stating a fact!"

My face heated up even more as more angry veins popped out. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fuck it!

"Why do you care?! Stop insulting my size! I'm pretty average!" I ranted.

"Average size mountains are not that bad. You should be grateful that I'm considering them as average unlike before where I considered them as flat. You sure have grown," he mumbled lazily, looking at my chest area. Grateful huh? Like how I should be grateful with my height like you complimented before?

"Enough! I don't care what you think about my chest okay?!"

"Oi, you should lower down your voice. People are watching," he said, rubbing his neck lazily. I looked around and noticed that the people around were watching at us with mix expressions.

"Isn't that the girl who participated in the Seirin-vs-Yosen match?"

My ears twitched and automatically, listened intently at the murmurs.

"Yeah and isn't that the hot ace of Generation of Miracles, the Aomine Daiki? Kyaa~ so cool,"

The what? The Aomine Daiki?